TWD HAS A WIFE!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So, the christian god's law to not have sex before marriage is really just blackmail to get married asap...

that aside, congrats dude! I hope it all works out like you imagine :tup:

In most trilogies Part 2 is the crappiest one: There's too much building up to the final part.
So I think I'm gonna skip out on this one and wait for the big finale

Congratulations though.

pff! Empire Strikes Back!

edit: thread title should be TWD Act 2: TWD has a fiance ;)

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Wait a second. How long have you been going out with this girl? And how old are you? edit - 22! My god!

I'll never understand young marriage. Why can't you just live together for a while (READ: A FEW YEARS)? Do you just want to be able to say that you're married? Looking for tax breaks? Don't tell me it's for romance purposes, EFF that. You can be just as romantic and connected to someone unmarried as you can married. It's nothing but a damn legal contract.

Congratulations and good luck anyway!

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
My guess? TWD was caught porking the lady and now there's a shotgun and an altar in the picture.

The "I met her five months ago" thing is... eh, but it's the July wedding date that makes the whole thing seem iffy. I mean, come on. That's less than two bloody months away. You can't even get cartering that fast! How are out-of-state guests gonna arrange for travel and lodging in two months?

And oh. Congrats. :p

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I already brought those points up with him. Also, getting married on a Friday is naff.