[tv] Lost analysis thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Ben's voice was much deeper before we saw his face, then it returned to normal. I actually backed up to listen to it again, to be sure.

Mr Widmore bought the log of the Black Rock's captain, last name Hanso. Can't remember his first name.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
I WANT TO KNOW WHO BEN HAS ON THE F**KING BOAT

It could be Sayid. He was/will be working with Ben when he kills the golfer guy and the character played by the dutch actress girl who allegedly speaks german poorly.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I just like watching Juliette run in tanktops.

Why is an archaeologist such a good fighter?
It could be Sayid.
Nope. The guy on the boat was mentioned before Sayid even left the island. Michael? I think I read somewhere that the writers said "no" to that.

Last edited:

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Heh. Mikhail has been declared dead by the writers though.

Also, are you sure it's not Micheal? I just checked wikipedia and the preview picture of the 8th episode features Micheal, Desmond en Sayid in a room (probably on the freighter). The picture apparently came from ABC too.
Maybe Micheal is not working as Ben's spy, but he's on that boat.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Tonights episode was kinda average up until the end. Then I was hit with a big "Wait...what?!"

I missed two episodes. I'll need to go catch those two and wait for next weeks before I can make any sense of .....well, anything.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Damn them! Damn them all to hell for that split flash! I thought they'd just filled out the 'Oceanic Six', but nooo....
So there's Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, and maybe Aaron. Some people say Aaron doesn't count because he wasn't on the passenger manifest. So, 5 or 6.

I missed two episodes. I'll need to go catch those two and wait for next weeks before I can make any sense of .....well, anything.
Um yeah, good luck with that. If you make any sense of anything, you'll be a step ahead of the writers.

Also, I have now learned not to listen to anything I hear or read about this show.
Welcome back Michael!

That was the stuntgal/actress Zoe Bell who jumped overboard, right?

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Interesting episode, the Jin/Sun stuff was a bit predictable, I guessed the flashbacks were separate early on...

Nice to see Michael back. Did Desmond ever meet him? I mean I don't remember any scenes where they were together from S2.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
Ugh..Michael's back.

It still isn't clear that he's Ben's tool man. One thing's for certain: there couldn't be a more annoying character on the show. The whiny "Waaaaaalt! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt!!" chatter makes me cringe. Maybe if we're lucky someone will shoot him or he'll get depressed and make some cement shoes for himself and take a trip to Davey Jones' Locker to visit upside-down book girl.

Did Sun ever find out that Jin had a hand in her boyfriend's suicide?

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
So, Sun thinks Jin is dead, yet Jin is off the island. Is Jin working for Ben now too?

A lot of that didn't make any sense. I think its one of two things. One, that whole period of the show was a mixture of Jin's past and Sun's future. Or, something happens where Jin is believed to be dead and they both get off the island. I find the latter to be hardly believable considering how tight their relationship is by how it was demonstrated by them while on the island in that episode.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but I think in Jin's flashback he says he's only been married 2 months. They were married some time before they crashed right?

Yes he said that, and yes they were.

That's what makes me think he's working for Ben. Maybe Sun thought he died, and Ben is bribing him someway. He may be pretending to be newly wedded, just like Sayid faked his identity.