The story of the space Station "Deep Space Proxima Alpha"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
As soon as I was awake - for the second time, not that the HoloDoc knew that - our Captain was issuing orders. 'We have an unidentified ship approaching at extreme warpspeed, with a Starfleet shuttle in tow. Could you report to Docking station 13 immedialey.' He cut off the transmission.

Grr I need to talk to him urgently. 'Captain 8472 is currently in DND mode. Please leave a message.' Cursing, I made my way to the outer hub of the station, where the docking ports are. On the way out I noticed one of the 'inmates' here had altered the notice outside Sickbay to read 'Suckbay'. Oh well, i'm sure Security will fail to find them.

Docking station 13 was, like the rest of this scrap station, separated from the hard vacuum of space by little more than some duct tape and chewing gum. Well maybe a little more, but not much. I preferred to stay away from the outer sections when possible, at least further in the emergency doors might just work if something came unstuck. I was even less pleased to be told the ship and shuttle would not arrive until early morning.
Some things had to be sorted out now with Captain 8, including the disappearance of my Singularity generator. 'Computer, location of 8472 please' 'Location unavailable.' 'What do you mean? clarify.' 'The energy pattern corresponding to Captain 8472 is no longer on this station.' 'When did he leave, and how?' 'He did not leave the station. Energy pattern ceased to exist at 7.35PM 10-25-3994'. Well that made sense. Another sensor failure, or computer error. No doubt the memory bank holding his energy pattern data fell off.
Nearly an hour later I made it to his private quarters. No answer. Tired out by the last few days, despite the rest in suck-oops Sickbay I made my way back to my cabin.

The alarm woke me at 6AM exactly. At last, something was working. In the lab on Deck16 by 6.20, I was pleased to see it almost completed. Back in front of my terminal it was easier to forget recent events. Time to catch up on the work that should have been done, the priority transmission from Starfleet I received the day after arriving gave me a week to prepare for the arrival of some unknown threat, still unknown without the high-security logs hidden in the Singularity gen. That week was up yesterday, and everything still appears normal - well what is accepted as normal here. No massed invasion fleets or unstoppable energy forces had materialised off the starboard bow, so to speak. (How wrong I was.)
'Computer, locate Captain 8472 please and don't tell me you lost him again' 'His reading appeared again at 6.05 AM. He is currently in his office and this computer does not lose anyone. The unidentified ship you were expected to meet has docked at bay 13, the captain has left orders that you examine it and see if any of the technology can be ripped off'.'He also said if you're not there by 6.30 he will display screenshots all over the station of the time you...'OK OK, i'm on my way.
Hurrying out of the lab I almost bumped into someone outside the door. I tried to ask what he wanted here, as Deck16 has a resticted access, then he collapsed. 'Computer - get the HoloDoc to send an emergency team out to Deck16 lab'.

The ship was a thing of beauty - a single piloted craft capable of travelling 5 times faster than the average Starfleet craft. Not as good as my invention, but at least this one worked. I lost track of time as I started carefully pulling it apart, it would have helped if Thrakhath hadn't decided to take some leave right now. Well with any luck the owner would be staying for a while. 'Are you going to the funeral' a voice startled me. One of the ground crew. 'Funeral?' 'Yes sir, TO Deepershade. He was murdered last night sometime.'

Whilst at the bar after the funeral - which thanks to Beerbaron's obsession with antique weapons was almost all our funerals - I heard a rumour that Radium was the murderer. I kept quiet, but despite the fact that many here don't seem to trust him I know he isn't capable of gunning anyone down, especially in a fight such as that. 'Computer, locate Radium' 'Radium is on Holodeck 3 practicing tactical skills'.
I decided to pay him a visit. 'Hello there. Want to try against a real opponent instead of these computer-controlled pushovers?' 'err no thanks, I really should be getting back to Deep - er my office and see what I need to do next'.
I'm convinced he had nothing to do with the killing, so who did?. Deepershade was investigating the Goshen monks, could they have something to hide that a goshen head just wouldn't cover?.

It was late afternoon by the time I found 8472, finally a chance to start working on whatever it was we were supposed to do here.'Captain we need to..' ARG it's that woman again - what's she doing here? I need to get rid of her.
'No civilians are allowed here. Leave Ops now, or I will call security'
8472: "She is an exception'
'But sir...'
8472 'That's my last word about this. I allow it.' So still no chance to recover the singularity generator.

Limbo

Ma Monkeys been [BuF]'ed!!!!
Apr 25, 2001
I'm too high to see...?!?
Visit site
*BOOM*

fzzzzzzz

*BOOM*

fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*BOOOM!!*

fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

++++++++=== CENTRAL COMMAND HUB COM LINK ===++++++++

++ GMC MEATFUKA COPIED ++
++ SINETIC LINK SYNC: P011E010010012- GSV - (ADE)

++ Toran Class Crusier (MALESTORM - GSV) 1-1-10 Listening
++ MEATFUKA BURST <MALESTORM You Old Heap... Copy This>

|BEGIN BURST TRANSMISSION
<<<<<<

REPAIR BOT 124556Te-*
REPAIR BOT Eplsion-24456-*

PROCEED TO AUX TUBE NASCENT STARBOARD SECTOR 16B
REPORT ON ARRIVAL

ALERT MODE: PRESSURE DROP DETECTED

>>>>>>
|END BURST

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
This was a strengthous shift. There have been problem all over the station. All people report computer malfunctions. When I wanted my dinner pizza, the replicators failed too. If I didn't know it better, I'd say someone is sabotaging us. Someone needs to check this. But I'm really to tired for this now. Therfore walk into my bedroom. Enaria said she had buisness to do. So I have to spend the night alone.

When turn on the light, I notice a black rose on my bed. I pick it up and it has a card atttached. A red head it imprinted on it. "Don't deny our warning heathen. Tarnish thy Godess and you shalt die".
I tap my commbadge: "Captain to secruity. Beerbaron, DeaJae, anyone up there. Come to my quarters at once. This is urgent. I need protection. The goshen monks are threatening my life."

Thinking of this. Before Deepershade's death I told him to collect information about the monks. No he is dead...murdered...this might only be coincidence. And there is still Radium as suspect

*kicks in door to 8472's quarters, followed by a rather large blast*

"All I see is a shower of crimson from your veins, I've grown to like it."

"Cap'n, you alright?"
"Yes, Beer, quite."
"Good, take this along with these"
*tosses 8472 a large revolver with some strange looking rounds*
"What are these Beer?"
"454 Casull rounds, jacketed hollow point. My own personal gurandamnte to kill anything you hit with 'em!"
"How do I load this primitive device?"
"Hey hey hey, this thing won me ALOT of battles, dont bes bashing it f00!" *smile* "Ok, swing the cylidner outwards, push the ejection rod, the spent shells are emptied, slide each cartridge in like so, round point facing away from you, flat part facing you, once loaded, push cylinder firmly into the housing of the gun until it snaps shut, pull the hammer back and you're ready to rock 'n roll!"
"Uh...ok. *does a test load* Hey, pretty simple, neato. Thanks *smile*"
"Dont mention it, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to interrogate a few people...namely Radium."

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
www.littleportitservices.co.uk
'Computer, Open a Station wide audio boardcast'
"done"
'People of Proxima Station, the High Goshen Preistlord will arrive in Cargo Bay 6 in 3 hours. The Cargo Bays will be extended for the large groups of you. Thank you, Trouble during this event will not be tolerated.'end
'Jae to senior staff, all the Goshens should be contained for 4 hours now.'
I need sleep... Damn the captain still needs to talk to me.. Wonder what he wants.

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
Fleeing the brigg...

This station is falling apart. Lights flickering, wall pannels shorting out and there's a whole section I didn't see before that looks likes it's been through war.
[station wide announcement: 'People of Proxima Station, the High Goshen Preistlord will arrive in Cargo Bay 6 in 3 hours. The Cargo Bays will be extended for the large groups of you. Thank you, Trouble during this event will not be tolerated.'end]

High Goshen Preistlord? What the flax is a Goshen Preistlord?
Whatever it is, it's landing in the same Cargo Bay that I docked my transmetal pod.
Star Fleet Personel: Pardon me sir, comming through!
Wha...Hey!
Star Fleet Yomen: I've got the static regulator sir. (Rushing by.)
This place is a mad house. People running around carrying equiptment. I don't even think they noticed that I broke out of the brigg. I am so out of here but....ah crap! Those Star Fart yo-yos are all headed for the Cargo Bay. Now I'll never be able to get....hmm hang on, this will do nicely. Have air vent...will travel.

Limbo

Apr 25, 2001
Visit site

++++++++=== GMC MEATFUKA TIRILLIAN DEATH CRUSIER ===++++++++

++ Toran Class Crusier (MALESTORM - GSV) HARD COPIED
++ UCC Freighter Oramvor Listening

++ TITAN CLASS GOSHEN TEMPLE SHIP (GOSHATRON)-- STREAM FOR AVP ANALYSIS

++ SINETIC LINK SYNC: !4E010030013- GMC - (!!!)

++ MEATFUKA BURST TRANSMISSION ++

|BEGIN BURST

<<<<<< HEY GOSHATRON!!!! Analysis on this now... What cha think?? >>>>>

++ RESYNC FOR OVER BURST

<<<<<< MEATFUKA you BASTURD you owe me two Nukes when I leant you them 7075066456423 Parsces ago!!! >>>>>>

++ MEATFUKA BURST

<<<<<< Yeah, yeah latter BUD, got some Singularity Bombs you might be interested in... >>>>>>

<<<<<<
But the Com Hub here reported a pressure drop.
All scans show ZIP, NADA...
>>>>>>

++ GOSHATRON PATCH BURST TO COM HUB
<<<<<< HUB... Pressure drop?? >>>>>>

++ SINETIC LINK SYNC: GM1304P30013- GOSHEN - SSV CLASS

<<<<<<

Hey GOSHATRON.!

PSI at - 6789.4453223465 +/- .67865 per Parsec and dropping. MEATFUKA GETTIN THIS?

|| G || Yeah Hub

I've got a strange notion on this one... SCANS come up ZIP

|| G || Scan STATS

++ COM SYNC TRANSFER {G STAT UPLOAD PAST 5 YEARS}

|| G || There fine??! No life signs at the area, no Shell damage?

NOPE... Just a HOLE???

|| G || Movement??

NOPE...

|End Burst

++ GOSHATRON PRIVATE SYNC *******^******* MEATFUKA
++ Somethings wrong here MEAT

++ I KNOW!!!! Let's see what going on before we NUKE the FUKA's

++ HaHAHAAAHaa Just Like you MEAT... NUKE FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER... Let's hear what the REPAIR BOTS SAY...

++ AFFIRMATIVE BUD... GOOD TO HEAR YOU AGAIN...

== YOU too BUD

++ SINETIC LINK SYNC: DELETED
|END BURST TRANSMISSION

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
hmm, i've been out cold for ages! I took a fall, and went into a coma! Because of this, i've decided to retire from the fleet. I'm going to be able to stay on the station though as a civilian, but i don't think i'm up to the action any more
well, i hope everyone's ok with my decision, and best of luck to them

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
the ime has come to welcome the high Goshen priest.
I walk into the Caro control room and see the 500 odd goshen monks are in the cargo bay.
'OK people. I knew you'd all come here cos of that. Now we are gonna learn some skills in "doing as we are told".'
i lock the cargo bay doors and open up the space door, leaving the forcefields on.
'Ok, who wants to cause trouble?'
No replies... ok......
'Jae to Captain 8472, i have all the goshen monks gathered up, what should we do? they are in the cargo bays.'
"^%^% crackle 7%£%£"
Damn communications.
I leave them there and a level 16 sercurity password on cargo bay controls.

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
In the air duct...

Agh....can't see a thing. What are all of these furry things I keep feeling? maybe insulation? Oh...hey oh no their moving. What the ...get off of me you little fuzzy...things....hey get out of my paints.....paftt spuutt goud how rude.
[Zittt]
(queedle..quee...purrr)
That's odd. A force field went up behind me and these things start falling asleep. I guess the frequency generated by the force field put these little guys into a dormant state. Whatever....at least their not crawling all over me anymore and because of the force field's glow I can finally see where I'm goiiiiiiiiing.......uff...agh...whoa....ahhhhhh!

[Ca-krang!....CRASH!!]

Uhhh...cough,cough...uhhh...I think I'm alright. Just got the wind knocked out if me. Where am I.....(Hears angry chanting comming from behind him)

[Ba weep granna weep ninny bong, Ba weep granna weep ninny bong!]
(Turns around slowly) Good Lord, their heads are all red and the're....naked! I don't know what you 500 or so fellas are up to but ummm....don't mind me....I'm just...passing through...(I hope these guys have never seen the movie Deliverance) Hey umm....there's no need to come over here,really I'm fine....guys? Um, there's a little concept called personal space you might want to excercise right about now....umph...You people aren't Harry Crishnas are you? (One of them reaches out to me and places it's hand on my forehead). Cold..cold......Hot...hot....Wait. Now I can feel the ocean....I..I can see my wife Wendy. I can remember promising her, no more dangerous missions and what...She's pregnant? I don't understand she wasn't......wait it's a boy. She named him HaloStorm.....Wendy raised him herself but she never remarried. I don't understand. None of this has happened but it all seems so familiar...I....(He takes his hand off of my forehead and the images and sensations fade away). What did...you do? How....
Goshen monk:You are not of this place, not of this time.

Time?

Goshen monk: He has been touched by the guiding hand of the Goddess herself.
[All Goshens Chant: Dur me fo toe!]

Hugh? Goddess?? I don't know...

[All Goshens surround HaloSupreme and start humming and chanting: Ohmmmmm!!!]
Their voices resinating in unison is beautiful and overwhelming. I almost feel as though I'm back in the black hole.....something happened in there but I can't quite.....it it was......a voice. How could I forget such a beautiful and perfect voice. The Lumen Orb. I remember that voice giving it to me. I was wrong about the orb. It wasn't some high tech invitation to come to this station, It came from...her......Galaxia. (As I realize this truth I feel myself moving again only this time it's through the station. Floor by floor I walk...no I glide past every possible obsticle. These Goshen's I believe they call themselves are "astro projecting" me all through the station.) I..I see a creature of light that has lost his path and another creature who is part human and part pure evil. It's eyes stare right through me as I flee it's presence. I can now see corruption of a pure form....I don't understand what....wait there is great anger comming from the Goshens. But it's only the captain's room so why would it generate so much rage from them? I leave that section of the station and am guided to the lower decks. Wait! there's another docking bay and .....no MY SHIP! They've taken the transwarp drive apart! Now I'll never get home...but there, to the right it's the Lumen Orb with all kinds of technological devices hooked up to it. I can almost touch it...almost....it responds to me. It's starting to glow.....oh, the power....It's........
[There is a magnificent flash of pure light that floods the station for 2 seconds]

Demacore

Self Proclaimed Forum Lord
May 25, 2000
Visit site
10 seconds from the station.....

Crewmen: Approaching the coordinance of the wreck in 5...4...3...(WHAM!!)wait a minute some thing just hit us!

Well obviously, but what was it?
Crewmen: The readings are off the scale. It appeared to be a wave of pure light energy origionating from... a space station.

Space station?! Main viewer,stellar cartography mode on. Ahhhh I see. It looks like we have some rivels....powerful ones at that. Anyone who could knock my ship out of "dark slide transit" (and disable the drive all together) is worth destroying.
What is the new E.T.A. to this...station in normal space?

Crewmen: Uhhh....1 day s...ssir.

Verywell. This unforseen event will give me time to prepare for battle. Maximum inpulse....ENGAGE!

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
deck 4, USS Guardian

'Jae to bridge, whats happening outside?.....'
***whole station rocks with a loud crash and flash of light.
"Warning, Plasma containment fields offline. Warning, gravition fielding offline. Warning, all critical systems reaching dangerous integrity. Beach immitent." Goes the computer with red alert signals blazing.
'Jae to bridge, Evacuate the ship, the docking ports will be ejected in 2 minutes. Ill try and stablize the cores.'
"aye sir"
I run off to engineering, if we can't get it stablized everything will be destroyed in this system. Reached Engineering top... Gonna have to climb down. i start climbing down the main core, some of it is starting to crack and vent gases.
"Ensign Vor'lok to any1 in engineering, im hurt bad, *cough*, air gettin toxic down here, i just shut off the quatuam relays so someone needs to go up and shut off the plasma vent."
'Got it, hang in there Ensign!'
Damn the ladder on the plasma control side is gone, gonna have to jump it.. 1..2..3 weeeeeeeeeee
I almost missed it, but the floor gives way when i touch the button
***clunk... That must mean ive hit the sub level 3 decks down, im asleep for a while....
'Jae to proxima station... cores safe... need medical assistance in engine...'

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
I don't know what that flash was, but it had a VERY bad effect on us. I think SB is going to be sick. Whit a minute, he's different now. I'm not sure why, but I see . . . no, feel that he is different. But he hasn't changed, I have.

It doesn't matter right now, he is wounded, I have to get him to sickbay.

"Computer, end simulation"
<Simulation Ended>

I haul us down to sickbay, and then dis-join with SB and give him up to the doc's care.

As I wait outside, I can't get over what I am feeling from his thoughts. He is unconsious, and unaware of my proding, he seems darker now. I guess it's his worrying about Galaxia.

SaintBeam

The Chosen One.
Wow!

That blast of light...it was amazing! I feel great, reenergized and ready for anything. There was something familiar about that energy though...and it came from the same area of the station that I blacked out. That's it, I'm getting into that science lab and Goddess help anyone who trys to stop me!

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
Holy Mother of.....

That was absolutily a level 10 on "Captian Trips" scale of whoa!
I've tested a lot of crafts both air and space but that was the bomb on steriods! You Goshens are all righ...uh Goshens?? They've all passed out. I hope they're alright. I see the one who had his hand on my forehead before. Hey Goshen, are ya ok? Is there anything that I can do for....(at this point I notice the unusually large size of my)..Hands? What the heck? My body, it's huge! I look like a freakin super hero with these massive muscles and....flowing blond hair?? This has got to have something to do with that Lumen Orb. Anything with that kind of power could surely help me get home. First order of business is to...ptuwtt ack, hair in my face? That does it, this hair is going into a pony tail. Now where was I...ah first thing to do is get out of this sealed off cargo bay. [Walks up to metallic security door and upon seeing reflection notices...] Ok new priority, get some clothes cause I'm as naked as a [Looks around] Goshen.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I sit in my comfy chair in my office above ops. Here I am alone, no noise from the beeping computers and private chatting in ops. It's silent enough to concentrate on my padd with the newest porn...eh secret service reports.
But just when you think it can't get any better, the door opens. It's First Officer D-Stroya, in civvies.
"Captain, we need to talk..."
"Why are you not in uniform?"
"That's what I wanted to talk with you. I decided to resign from starfleet"
"But why? You always seemed happy here"
"This morning I stumbled and crashed my head into a bulkhead. I was in a coma for a few hours. I still have a terrible headache and a little amnesia"
"If that's what you want, I can't hinder you. So what are you going to do now? Holiday on Casperia Prime? Return to good ol' earth?"
"No I think I will stay on the station for a while. Maybe I will open a monkey in- and export buisness"
"Mhh..that could be interesting. We have a shortage of monkey here"
"Yes, now if you excuse me. I expect a shipment of Galorian pocketmonkeys"

I studied our mysterious hardware problems. It seems that only system either directly or indirectly related to the deflector grid are hit. But I can't make any sense out of this. But I'm Captain, no engineer. I must consult with Trakkath about this.

My relationship with Enaria is perfect. We meet a few times every day, and I almost showed here the entire station. She is very willing to learn technical details about virtually all systems. I love her.
I still get death threats from the Goshens about some godess. First I wanted to deny it as pseudo religious bogus, but Commander DeaJae put them in some cargobay. I hope they stay for a while. Some are still running around however.
Beerbaron thinks the best protection for me is one if his antique firearms. I really don't get what's so fascinating with primivite metal bullets, propelled to an inaccurate trajectory by gunpowder. I still prefer a phazor.
Now let's see how this works..
"Swing the cylidner outwards" that must be this strange thing with the six holes, "push the ejection rod" *snap"
"the spent shells are emptied" I hope noone steps on them. Need to call the cleansing unit later", "slide each cartridge in like so, round point facing away from you" Wait that doesn't fit, ah the other way. A phazor energy cell is so much easier to handle,
"push cylinder firmly into the housing of the gun until it snaps shut, pull the hammer back" *click* *snap*. Ah that's it. Mhh I have an idea....if we only put one bullet in the cylinder this could be tensious game of chance!
*click* bang*
Ow my foot! MY FOOT!!! Captain to ops and sickbay! I'm hurt. Help me I'm bleeding to death............

The arrival of Dirty Dinkums

Well, slipping past THAT security system was easy, when will the Federation realize that they can't expect to keep the peace on these fringe stations if they continue to use such antiquated technolgy? Oh well, it makes my job easier.

I begin my search for the one who's now calling himself, Technowaka. I've been tracking that scumbag privateer for some time, I have a score to settle. But I must be careful, after all, I don't have offical perrmission to be here so I mustn't look suspicious.

I deside first on the bar, as it is usually a great source of information. That is IF the federation hasn't desided to scrutenize it. And it looks like they haven't. Slackers. I sit and have a cup of my favorite beverage whilst asking many questions of the visiters.

I found out many things, about the Goshens locked away, an engineer who can fuse with someone else to make a warrior, about some guy how just appeared and then dissappeared, but no technowaka. He seems to be hiding himself well.

But then I see him sitting accross from me, probably looking for his next victim. He hasn't seen me yet, and I consider putting a plasma-doped shell in him, but it'd be too messy, and security might find out. So I go for subtle. I walk right up and sit down next to him.

"Hello, Burtic, or whatever you call yourse'f now."

He looks nervious, but them seems to realize that we are on a federation ship and I can't hurt him. Fool. I am Dirty Dinkums and NONE shall escape me.

"How are you DD? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Yes, it has been a while, but not long enough."

"Look if this is about the 3 million de . . ."

"It's not about the money! Well, not entirly. It's the bio-toxin shippment, and the fake credit chits, the rolighen flare, when you went to primas, you remember that!"

"Oh yeah . . . uh . . ."

"And then there was the fruitloop incident and that thing with the fish."

"Ok I get it, I know I owe you a lot, but I'm on a hot case right now and I'll have enough to pay you back for everything, plus . . . 5%?"

"twenty."

"Ten?"

"Alright, but you'd better be quick about it"

"Oh I will, don't worry."

He is so calm, thinking that he's weaseled out of another debt. But not this time. He doesn't realize that while I was yelling (with his whole attention fixed on my eyes, I was able to drop a little pill in his drink which will disolve in an instant.

"Let us drink, to our new arrangment."

We raise our glasses, and all I can think is, you let your guard down one little time . . .

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Beerbaron and his stupid firearms. I shot myself directly in the right foot. This weapons should be forbidden. Just too dangerous. And not even a stun setting.
The holodoc mumbled some technobabble about cell regenerating. Anways I have to spent the next few days in sickbay. Finally a chance to relax a bit and let others do my work.

I already received a update from our new Tactical Officer Radium. Seems a ship of privateers or scavangers approached the station. We tried to hail them by our communication laser. But the power problems struck again. The laser got overloaded and the reactor sent a power surge along it, slightly damaging the alien ship. Now they are on a direct intercept course to here. I gave yellow alert.

Limbo

Apr 25, 2001
Visit site

|AUTOTRANSMIT : ALL BOT FREQUENCIES

MEDICAL EMERGENCY: CODE RED

DESPATCH MED BOTS TO CAPTAIN OFFICE FOR CAS-EVAC

++MED BOT DR-567e RECIEVED: RESPONDING
++MED BOT DR-87875e RECIEVED: RESPONDING
++ AUX NURSE BOT BUPA Gamma Model SEX-C-54|3e RECIEVED: RESPONDING

|END AUTO

++ GMC MEATFUKA COPIED ++
++ SINETIC LINK RESYNC (LOW BAND): P011E010010012- GSV - (ADE)

++ Toran Class Crusier (MALESTORM - GSV) DEPARTING
++ MEATFUKA HARD COPIED
++ GOSHATRON HARD COPIED

<<<<<<

MEAT - GOSH: FORWARDING REPAIR BOT REPORT {SCRAMBLE ALL - KEY ON SYNC}

| BEGIN REPORT ^

REPAIR BOT 124556Te-* REPORTING
POSITION -- AUX TUBE NASCENT STARBOARD SECTOR 16B

++Have reached destination
++BREACH DETECTED: ALPHA MODE LOCKDOWN SECTOR 16B
++REQUEST DISPATCH TO LOCAL -- PATCH BOTS: SECTOR 34B
++REQUEST DISPATCH TO LOCAL -- PATCH BOTS: SECTOR 55A
++REQUEST DISPATCH TO LOCAL -- PATCH BOTS: SECTOR 22C

++WRECKAGE DETECTED
++REQUEST DISPATCH TO LOCAL -- SWEEP BOTS: SECTOR 34B

++ INSPECTING WRECKAGE

++ CONFIRMED: REPAIR BOT Eplsion-24456-* DESTROYED
++ SOURCE: UNKNOWN
++ PROTECTION FWS - MODE 3

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

| END REPORT ^

++ MEATFUKA: HEY HUB, THAT BOT DESTROYED??

||HUB|| YUP... NOT MY DAY

++ MEATFUKA: GOT THAT... SYNC DOWN

|END BURST TRANSMISSION

++ HEY GOSH...
++ YEAH MEAT
++ NUKE NOW?
++ HAhA ... WAIT A PARSEC MEAT... I WANNA KNOW WHAT CAN DESTROY TWO 15 TON REPAIR BOTS WITHOUT BEING DETECTABLE ON ANY SCANNERS IN THE SECTOR... DON'T YOU?

++ OK GOSH... THEN WE NUKE
++ HAHAAa MEAT YOU NEVER CHANGE...

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
'Augh.. Owwwie, Any one down here!?'
I pull myself to my feet and fall against the wall.
'Damn back... ' tap com 'Jae to bridge.. Everything ok up there?'
No reply.
'Rite..'
I climb up the side of the plasma delivery support and work my way to a deck.
'Computer? Damage report'
"Damage report offline"
'Crap... Jae to Proxima Station?'
Hmmm, not good. Wait a minute.. The ship has left the station?
'Computer, raise security forcefields. Lockout all systems.'
"Done"
'Time to sort out whats going on.'

I make my way to the bridge, to find a dying man.
'alright who are you? what are you doing with my ship?'
"im techo..waka... I need to escape, someone tried to kill me on the station"
'Why? and how did you get on board?'
"I was wounded while your crew escaped the ship, I got on thru that way and found the consoles still unlocked and loged in. I have an artifact, on the station, what they want.. Its an Ancient text Stone.. Pinpointing the Fate.. and the Restorer of the Hyr'tath Temple."
'Where is it? If it is what i think it is I may need it.'
"I only translated part of it, only the restorer or ancients can translate the rest. It also describes a group of ancients trying to destroy this universe."
'Right, we are heading back to the station. We'll get it and stay quiet. Ok? don't die on me'
He's dead.

'Jae to Proxima Station, The Guardian was stolen its now heading back. We have a murder on the station possibly one of the Ancients. Seal off deck 23 section B, high sercurity risk there.'

Status
Not open for further replies.