The story of the space Station "Deep Space Proxima Alpha"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Dang!

"I'm a bit busy Captain."

I just barely dodge another massive blow by HaloSupreme which puts a huge dent in the titanium hull. I move quick and grab his arm, using it as leverage to knee him in the chin. It would've taken the head off of a man with ten-times the strength of a normal human. Halo just looked dazed for a second, then threw me across the room.

"RRRRRR" He grunts, as he charges another energy attack.

"I'll try to catch up to you as soon as I can, just go now! This thing is trying to kill YOU"

HS unleashes a blast of a plasma type energy, with no time to dodge I counter with my own blast at an angle to deflect the blast away.

BOOOOOM

A defening explosion rocks the whole station, and puts a new hallway where it shouldn't be, we're just lucky that it was on the inside of the station, not the outside. Other wise that hole would let out a lot of oxygen.

Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind, and cold claws wrap around my head.

"Have you forgotten? How strong WE are. YOU are nothing, I am the only one deserving of Unicron."

URRRGH, my . . . mind . . . body. I've done the fusion before, but mot like this. Now I'm a prisoner.

"Now, fools, I will show you true power. Come Halo, I am eager to test myself on you. Watch and learn Thrakhath."

I watch helplessly as Malice Beam (now in full control of the Unicron body) unleashes his fury on HS. The guy doesn't stand a chance, I know what that body can do.

The first step was on HS's side, as he tried his famous big-ball-o-energy. I guess since Unicron broke the battlesuit (his body is too big to fit it), he figures he won't be able to block it. With a roar he unleashes an even bigger blast than before. But Malice doesn't even try to dodge it, he raises one hand and projects a beam into it. I know the attack, a psy-beam, it totally cancels out HS's attack.

"Hehehe . . . fool."

HS didn't see it coming, Malice performs a quick teleport to get behind him, then side-kicks him in the back. Hs tries to spin around to counter, but Malice is already on top of him, landing a smashing blow to the face. But he doesn't stop there, with an amazing speed he literally runs circles around HS, landing blow after blow until HS can barely stand.

"Hehehe, you're bleeding. I'll bet a brute like you didn't even think you COULD bleed. Now to finish you!"

Malice punches into thin air, and a wave of psychic energy rushes outward cutting through everything in it's path, shattering metal beams and warping the walls of the station, and sends HS into the wall with a crunch.

"Now it is time to pay a visit to the bio-ship. IT belongs to me. . . . And so do you Demacore."

Who is he talking to? Oh, that guy. Shoot, now he's here.

Malice moves to the docking bay, and blasts the door, flying out into space. COOL! We can live in vaccumm! Malice then forms a ball of enegy around us, and shoots us into high-warp following the bio-ship.

If only he knew that he didn't kill HS, he wouldn't have left so soon. That psychic blast seperated HS from the Goshens, I felt it. Hopefully now, he'll help us.

Demacore

Self Proclaimed Forum Lord
May 25, 2000
Visit site
Now orbiting the station

Attention inhabitants of the station, I am Lord Demacore.
You are in possession of the ship of flesh that that I've been searching for. Surrender it now and I will consider not destroying you.

[15 seconds go by without a response]

Station dwellers, I do not take kindly to being ignored. I demand that you respond at once and surrender what I've come for!
[Turns to crewmen and asks....]

Are there any life readings on the station at present?

Crewmen: Yes sir! There are well over a thousand lifeform readings comming from the station.

So they are ignoring me. A fatal mistake they will not live to regret. Power up the "Planet Raper", this station and everything on it is about to become dust!!

Crewmen: Powering up sir....uhhh sir? There's a strange energy signature comming from the other side of the station. It appears to be an energy discharge of some kind...possabily a weapon?

Does it's profile match the energy wave we encountered comming from this location before?!

Crewmen: No sir....if any thing....it could be classified as being....similar to yours....

Is that right?! Well, well this just gets more and more interesting by the minute. Planet Raper stand by! Have you descovered the exact location where the're holding the bioship yet?

Crewmen: N..no sir. It no longer reads as being at this location...but I am picking up an energy trail that matches that of the ship. It appears to lead away from the station.

Perhapse their taking it out for a test flight? Hmm...no matter, I'll just....

Crewmen:Excuse me sir? That energy build up that we were reading....has just left the station at a highly excellerated rate.

Let me guess, it's headed for the present location of the bioship....

Crewmen: Yes sir.

Follow it....from a distance. Let's just see how this plays out. Stelth Shadow mode on! Are my clone warriors fully functional yet?

Crewmen: The read out indicates that your Dema Clones will be complete in another 10 minutes sir.

Excellent.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Can you hear my thoughts Demacore? Wonders Malice to himself. I know you must, for we are two halfs to THE dark whole. Come with me, we shall possess the bio-ship together, and rule the universe with a power it has never seen.

What the HECK are you talking about Malice? You and him will never have rule over anything while I'm here.

That's just my point little man. You see, I am made of pure dark energy, but I am not whole and because of that I am not as strong as I shall one day be. You play a small part, you complete me for the time being with impure energy, but once I find Demacore I will need you no longer.

I'll stop you, you just wait.

Hehehe, don't make me laugh, you mind is far to feeble to do anything to me now.

Thrakhath's Private Thoughts:
You underestimate the power of the human mind my friend, especially mine. I'm strong enough to keep these thoughts from you, and I know a way to seperate myself from you. But now is not the time, I might be left in the vaccumm of space, and that wouldn't be good. So I'm going to have to want until the right moment

The being known as Unicron continues on to the bio-ship

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Well, it's been a while since i left starfleet, and i've just got my monkey import and export business up and running! My most popular customers are the Goshen monks, as they use monkey for sexual pleasure (i won't even go there!) and they also sacrifice them to their god, the Great Goshen.
They got a load of monkeys the other day, my biggest order yet! something to do with the coming of Owen, son of the Great Goshen. Sounds like a load of crap to me, but hey, business is business!

wait a second! What's that! here's a crew member gunning down a Goshen Monk group! The monks seem to be mobbing someone. It's the captain!
Hastilly, i grabbed my 12 guage double barrel sawn off shotgun (used for htose "special" customers who like to cause trouble) and started gunning down goshen monks
8-4-7-2: Thanks for the firepower
d-stroya: Why were they mobbing you?
8-4: long story! we're off to the guardian, you with us?
d-s: yeah, sure
8-4: good. i'lll explain everything on the way

Note: No monkeys were harmed or sexually abused in the making of this post

DIE YOU RED FACED GOONS!!!*blamblam**thudthudthud*

"Cap'n! This is Beer, I'm clearing a path for all personal to the Guardian, MOVE YOUR ASSES NOW PEOPLE!"

/me is tripped by a Goshen Monk
/me takes off his boot and smashes the steel toe tip into the Monk's skull
*CRAUNCH!*
/me puts his boot back on
"There seem to be more and more of these f00s! ALL HANDS DOUBLE TIME IT TO THE GUARDIAN!!!"

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Captains log, stardate 355987.25
"We are on course 214 mark five, follwing the ionic trail of the bioship. It disappears ten lightyears ahead. From there we will see how to proceed. The only thing I'm worried are the Goshen monks still on the station. We must deal with the upon our return.
Personal supplemental:
"Even as D-Stroya isn't in Starfleet anymore I'm glad he decided to join us. His monkey provide relaxation for the crew"

I'm on my quarters. There isn't much luxery on this ship. The hallways, and cabins are very spartanic. Everywhere you look you will see the purpose of this ship: Battle.
My cabin is the only one slightly bigger than the others. Still the only things here are a bed, a replicator and a computer terminal. The bed is stone hard and I won't even describe what came out of it when I ordered a pizza.
Suddenly my comminicator saves from this agony:
"D-Stroya to Captain. Come to the bridge, we have something interesting here"
"A pocketmonkey? Order one of the redshirts to send me one down"
"Please come. You have to see for yourself"
"On my way"
Nothing is ever done right here, if you don't do it yourself, I think when stepping out of the turbolift and entering the similar spartanic bridge.
"Captain it's a signal from Commander DeaJae on the bioship"
"He seems to be in trouble. Can you pinpoint his location"
"No, it's very garbled. But it matches with the ionic trail we are following"
"Thanks for stating the obvious"

I was really lucky to make in onto the ship before it left. Some one said "Adventure" and "Hunting Aliens," and I said WOOOHOOO! I am SO in on that man! But they were in a hurry and almost left me. Good thing for them I'm quick on my toes. Speaking of which, I've got some lint to attend to.

After that, I had up to tactical to get a better idea of what we're doing, but a rough security guard tells me that it's off-limits to non personell. Shoot, I'm going to have to have a talk with 8472 about that.

So instead I go back to my quarters and set to hacking. Which isn't easy, this ship is much more up-to-date than the station, but I was able to get some idea of where we are going. We're headed toward a "bio" ship in order to stop some lady from . . . uh . . . leaving 8472? There's also these two bad dudes out there, really strong I hear, with power from a dark crystal. And then that one guy, SaintBeam, he seems to be pretty strong too.

In any case, there's going to be fighting so I brought along my arsenal. 8472 gave me permission as long as I could "keep it quite," since he knew we'd need fire power. Inventory:
6 MP5
6 AK47
3 SG3000
5 3006 Rifles
10 Plasma Launchers
3 Assult class Phasors
1 Plasma Web Laucher
15 Grenades

I'll distribute this loot when we get where we're going, it's too confined on this ship to just hand out this kind of stuff.

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
www.littleportitservices.co.uk
"Once powerful Captain of the Hydran Fleet...We have watched you throughout your life and you have proven yourself. You must not fail your people. Your greatest trial is far away, but first you need to achieve your destiny." a Beautiful woman says, so beautiful she cannot exist.
'Ok, this is a vision isn't it..?'
"Yes, I am Piraxia, Princess of the Hydrans and chosen by the Collectors to represent them to you, and our race to them. In a few hours Galaxia will open up the path to our realm and expose us to the cosmic danger. We are not ready to return to the physical universe yet. This could kill us and the Universe will die without us here, Hurry! We will help as much as we can."
The Princess moves towards to kiss me, and the vision dies.
"....How long till we reach the Void?" i hear a evil voice.
"Unknown, it will take 5 hours to catch up with our plans, thanks to that inferior hiding our engine controls." now that voice is familar...?
'Kel'ter?..... WTF are you upto you cret'n?
"Awake at last... Wheres the Power crystal from the engines?"
'Eaten it.. Sorry'
"Always resourceful.. However they are toxic...?"
'Shame... And your always dumb enough to fall for anything"
He tries to punch me in hte stomach but a clever backflip while tied to a beam has him flying off somewhere.
"How about we cut the Inferior open?" says the Emperor-Goddess "No... Damn... This one seems to have something wrong with his mind. I'm going to lay down, Kel'ter take command!"
Off goes the Goddess. Leaving me wiht Kel'ter and several Guards.
'So hows you been?'
"Uhoh.... well since your starship disappeared, and then the whole Kingdom we decided the Prohechy came true and the Gods claimed our race. And the Goshen's seemed to worship a Restorer, so here i am."
'Ok, what if i said i was the Restorer?'
"only one way to find out.." he throws his dagger at my head and it stops about a inch before hitting me, suspended in midair.
'Sigh... Care to do the same to the Goddess?'
"Pah, any lame god can do that trick! We'll sort you out, lets say you've seen the light and joined us."
'Errrrr?'
He moves to untie me and whispers.
"Explosives on deck 2, i'll eject the main cores, my crew will mutiny."
'Ok i accept... Only if the Goddess returns the Galaxy to its former Glory.'
"Heh"

Karsehole

Flibbiddydibbiddydob
May 3, 2001
Wezep, The Netherlands
Visit site
Damn, I've been sleeping pretty long...
If this computer has the correct date, I've been sleeping for a week!
Okay let's get to the bar.
*me walks out of my room*
What kind of a freak is that? That's a pretty big guy, with some strange skirt on and a hurde of GoshenMonks following him.
*HaloSupreme passes me*
Suddenly a monk screams: "Death to the son of the evil 8472!"
About 7 monks come in my direction and drive me back into my room. I get my Rocketlauncher and I blast 6 of 'em to another world. The last one touches my arm, I see alot of strange colors and I lose energy. With my last powers I kick the monk in the crotch. He falls down screaming that the Goddess will have her revenge.

Let's go and kill some Monks!!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
"Sir, the bioship is flying with low warp now"
"That's our chance. Lay in an intercept course. Maximum warp. Engage"

That is our chance. For hours the flew with the same speed as we, making it impossible to catch them. For some reason they slowed down now. Could they have technical problems? Are they trying to confuse us? Whatever the reason might be, we can't let this chance pass.

"We are closing in. Three million kilometers"
"Raise shields. Ready phasers and torpedo banks. Do a full scan of the ship"
"Sir, I'm picking up Cmd. DeaJea's communicator. He is definatly there"
"Or his corpse...can you beam him on board?"
"Only of they drop the shields"
"We can arrange that. Attack! Pattern omega alpha 5"

The Guadrian flys over the bioship, unleashing a barrage of deadly phaser fire. It's shields are flashing under the steady impact. Suddenly the bioship emmits are crimson red beam of energy from its nose, hitting the Guardian midship.
On the Guardian's bridge everyone is thrown out of his chair. The air is filling with smoke and the scent of burned curcuits and molten metal. Some consoles exploded and two ensigns in red shirts are lying on the floor...dead

"Sir, shields are down to 24%. Hull breaches on decks 2, 5, 7 and 8. We lost warp power."
"Keep firing. Can we beam him out yet?"
"No, their shields are holding at 80%"
"Lauch quantum torpedos. Pattern serria, target the shield generators on aft"
"That worked, they have an whole in the aft deflector!"
"Captain to tranporter room. Lock on Cmd DeaJae and beam him on board"
"I've got him. He looks pretty confused"
"Helm. Get us out of here"

Suddenly another energy blast jolts the ship. The bioship is leaving the scene of battle, leaving the Guardian adrift in space. The bridge is only illluminated by dim, red emergency lights.

"Sir, the shields are down now. We lost weapons, and impulse drive. We are drifting in space"
"The bioship is flying away", comes a shout from tactical
"Commander Kilham. Give me and estimation when we can have the ship repaired. Propulsion has stop priority. We need to get away from here. Send out a general distress signal"

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
'Captain, i took out part of their engines. Theres some people aboard the bioship who are attempting to sabotage other systems as well. Proceeding to Engineering to see what damage you did to my ship. Jae out'
"Kilham here, Weapons and Engines are damaged quite a bit. Reading power surges in main core assembly."
'On my way, have a engineering team working on the torpedo launchers, as soon as we reset the main core and flush the remaining power out of the energy exchange matrix we'll have Beam weapons back'
"Sir?.... make it quick."
'Aye. Jae out.'
I run off to Engineering and see an Ensign get thrown out of a door by a blast.
Few minutes later the core is restarted and power is restored.
10 minutes on and the Launch systems are up, followed by shields 2 minutes later.
'Jae to Bridge, could you fire the Lasers at anything please.'
I pull a cover off the wall and put a bit of metal across the wires. sparks fly as the Guardian empties the power out of the Laser systems.
'That should do it. Bridge, hows it looking up there?'
"Launchers are working, Lasers are working above average, hyperspace engine failure, power is outputing above average."
'Holdon on the engines, i need a hand down here. Kilham.. you detecting Prophethium in the drives?'
"Ummm, detecting something not right down there."
'Ok shunting power all the way back, this will make us catch up to the bioship. Holdon tight or get left behind'
The ship shakes and rumbles as it is forced forward by igniting Prophethium. then suddenly throws itself beyond the speed of light.
'Bridge i suggest activating the engines so we have some control.'

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
Just regaining consiousness

Ughh....man what happened? The last thing I remember is......those damn Goshens! They tried to use me as an assassin but something broke their hold on my mind.
[Looks down]

Well it looks like I'm back to normal (in every way) but I'm still in the buff. Whoa this place is a mess! Scorched twisted metal, smoldering deck plates,missing floors.....Must have been quite a party. And like most good parties, I can't remember much of anything about it.

[Walking around in the stations lower deck reckage....]

Hey what's this? It looks like it was some kind of armor....hmmm,I bet I could make something out of this that should appease the modesty code.

[Hearing a scurring sound he turns around quickly only to see a yellow blur from the corner of his eye]

What the frag was that? There's something down here besides myself. Hey, there it goes again. Uhh, hello?

[there is scilence....]

Look I'm not not gonna hurt you.....unless your Goshen, in which case I'm gonna break my foot off in your a....

Unknown: Pi?

No, not quite the word I was going for but...

Unknown: Pi..picka...chu..picka..pi.

Ok...I am now officially in an episode of the Outer Limits.

Picka: Pi...Ka...CHU!!!!!

I find myself losing consiousness again as the creature blasts me with electric energy.

[Within HaloSupreme's mind]

No Wendy, this is the last mission...honest. Look it's just a routine test flight of a new craft before it get's final goverment approvial. Ah, waiter....we'll have the white wine to start and the....hey you look mighty familiar sir. Have we met...

Waiter: Might I suggest the special tonight sir? It's Lumen truffels in a transmetal cheese sauce. Galaxia raves about it.

What are you talking about? I...Wendy wait! Where are you going? [He gets up to leave after his wife but the waiter leans over him to say...]

Waiter: The Lady would like a word with you, sir.

What, hey get off of me! I've got to go after my wife....she.....

[As Halo pushes the waiter out off his way, his sentence is interupted by a woman sitting across the table where Wendy was.]

Galaxia: She is of no importance now. There is far more at stake and I still need your help. Please try to consentrate. Communicating with you like this is very draining. The bio-ship has awoken and is being controlled by rouge Goshen monks. They think that they can control the dark power that gives it life but they are fools. The Dark Lord Demacore is....close! He can't be allowed....to...get...

Wait, I remember that voice...You were the one that was talking to me from that Lumen Orb. Yes it's all comming back to me now. Your Galaxia....uh Galaxia?

Galaxia: Can't....continue this.....Use the Pika....energy for your ship...hurry....say these words when you arrive...uhh..."Orb of splender.....grant me your might...awake the form of a Lumen Knight....ahggg...uhhh..."

Galaxia? Galaxia!?

Galaxi....

Picka: Pi?

Pi? I got your Pi....come here you little rat!

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
I get up off the floor burnt and confused.
'Ok bridge, think we blew out the engines, looks like we are stuck.'
"We have very little power up here, commander. What happened?"
'Didn't you engage the engines?'
"Hmmm nope."
'Thats what happened, we blew out our power grid, it won't regenerate for another 15 hours. Better get some parts from the station s well.'

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
We pull up around the bio-ship, to see the Guardian get wiped.

"Hehehe, weak pathetic humans, so trusting of your technology. Fools. Soon, I will rule you, if only because you can not defend youselves."

"Would you just shut UP Malice!?"

"Getting a little worried"

Got to keep his thoughts away from my plan, week minded, I'll show him a thing or two, "No, I'm just sick of you dissing my species, and I will make trouble for you. You may not think much of me, but a little push from me at the right moment could make a lot of trouble for you. So knock it OFF!"

"You have no room to quarrel with me. Perhaps you need me to show you that I AM the strongest being in the universe."

Malice moves into position, totally invisible to radar. The only ones who know that he/we are here are psychics, SaintBeam (I hope that guy lightens up and helps me. I'll need him to weaken Unicron in order for me to take over), Demacore, Halo (maybe. I thought I might have sensed something from him, but I don't know) and Galaxia.

Malice forms an energy around him which allows him to slip under the shields and onto the hull.

"Prepare yourselves! Malice has come!"

With that he absorbs a section of the hull, making him/us a little stronger, and making a hole at the same time. He then moves into the ship and them down the hall to an airlock.

After passing through, we are in a large circular room, with SaintBeam in the middle.

"Welcome" he says, "I've known you'd be here sooner or later. And I know why you are here. I can not allow you to go farther."

"Is that so?" Malice hisses, "Well, we'll just see about that."

Malice prepares to fight, as does SB. Some major smack-down is about to happen here!

"SaintBeam, can you hear me? Malice can't yet, so listen. I'm that engineer from the Proxima Alpha, we were fused for a while. If you can weaken Unicron, I can help you defeat him"

And so, the clash of the Titans ensues.

Karsehole

Flibbiddydibbiddydob
May 3, 2001
Wezep, The Netherlands
Visit site
Where the hell did everyone go? Let's check the log...
That chick that dad was hanging out with was evil? THAT'S HILARIOUS! Wait, they're after her. I have to get on a ship!

*DC runs away to look for a ship*

Great, there's still one here.

*DC hops in and tries to get the ship running*

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
In my experience with StarFleet it seems that one factor remains unchanging as far as their shipbuilding goes. StarFleet craft are the cutting edge in high-technology and comfort. They incorporate only the newest, lightest materials and in doing so, allow for excellent shielding and maneuverability without sacrificing space that is utilized for the best computer technology this side of the Delta Quadrant.

In my opinion, they're underpowered and poorly armored pieces of plastic and synthetics that rely too much on energy shielding and fancy equipment to get them through a tight situation.

My ship is built like I am; solid and tough. Name's Wolfram Blackstar by the way, most folks call me Wolf. I'm a space marine. At least I used to be a space marine, back in the days when the military held sway over my home planet of Sulamar. Those were the good days, until the government gradually decayed and the people chose to elect representatives from the other dominant political party - Sulamar's conglomerate of industrial mega-corporations. They're calling the shots now, and what was once a proud race of warriors decided instead to join the Federation and use our factories and military facilities to aid with StarFleet's exploration of space. That was when I was still 100% human, of course.

Yep. In the last major battle, I got too close to the blast radius of an exploding quantum torpedo. They said mind was the only thing that was untouched. As it is now, my bones are made of steel - better than steel, reinforced duro-adamantite alloy, actually. I suppose I owe my life to StarFleet, since it was one of their experiments that allowed me to come back - despite being more machine than man, I feel incredibly the same as I did before. Not to mention, this technology makes me look human too - only the most detailed of scans will betray me to any suspects.

I've adapted to life after the government disbanded us - I suspect many others have done the same, and the galaxy is probably rife with ex-Sulamarian space marines operating as mercenaries for Starfleet. That's how I got this assignment. I was ordered to report to Deep Space Station Proxima Alpha to help fend off what seemed to be an invasion of strange lifeforms. On the way, however, I picked up a distress signal. When I checked the ship's registry codes I discovered that its commanding officer was in fact 8-4-7-2, the very man I needed to see about my assignment. I redirected the ship to the source of the distress signal, at maximum power.

Yes, my ship. It's a little bigger than a heavy shuttle used by StarFleet today, and carries the configuration of Assault Shuttle. She's got an array of quantum torp launchers slung in pods on her belly and sides, as well a forward-firing synchronized of Gatling mass-drivers - I'm not really a fan of the energy weapons used by StarFleet.. As far as appearances go, most folks call her "The Brick." This baby has more steel in it than Federation warships do. They also describe the interior as "primitive, metallic, and uncomfortable." I call it home.

The floor shudders as the ship locks onto the new coordinates and her twin fusion arrays bring her to warp. Her warp cores are buried deep in her spaceframe, heavily shielded and armored. She also packs about 3 times the thrust a ship this size has, and despite her blocky appearance, turns on a dime.

I'm at the other ship in minutes. Typical StarFleet configuration, designation Guardian. She's been hit pretty badly, and looks like all StarFleet vessels do when they lose their shields. That's not catching me by surprise though - that honour goes to another ship that's high-tailing it just as I arrive. Gotta be the damn weirdest ship I've ever seen, almost completely....organic...in appearance. Only time for one good look before it hits warp and jumps out.

Though I know the threat is probably past, I keep my shields fully charged and my weapons armed as I approach - this is wild space after all, and anything can happen. I transmit identification, and await a response. From the looks of things, I'd say they could use all the help they could get.

One thing I will say for the feds, is that things are never boring around here. Now I've got blood oozing down my forehead. Stupid table, never should have been there, should have been in THAT corner. Oh well, a little ointment and a band-aid and I'm as good as new.

I start down a corridor to see what trouble . . . er, help, I can give the crew. Then I notice, through a port-hole, a large steel brick heading our way, looks kinda like a space-craft, but not one that I've ever . . . Wait, it looks like a Sulamarian got ahold of a fed shuttle. Interesting design.

So, I head out to find what I can of this stranger.

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
Hanger bay

Ah, I was finally able to repair my shuttle pod and make a few modifications to the drive system. Well little Pikachu, it's time to make like lightening and bolt. (It doesn't appear to look happy about the restraints and electro-prods I attached to it.) Well that's what you get for shocking the daylights out of me in the first place. Besides there's some place that I have to be and fast so make with the gigawatts you furry little....Oh great! Here come some more of those wacked out Goshens. As much as I would like to settle their feathered behinds right now I just don't have the time for a confrontation.

Goshen mob: There...there is our hand of vengence. We must reestablish control over him!!

Come on you electric rodent! It's now or never and quite frankly I don't look forward to taking up the role of "Goshen pawn" again.

Pika: :mad: Pi, PIKACHU!

Alright! You asked for it! (I didn't want to have to do this but here goes.)

[At the flick of a switch, Halo drains the phaser energy cells he found scattered about the station and directs it into the containment unit the Pika is held within. The excess energy floods into it uncontrolably,causing it to reach critical mass.]

There we go. I'm reading full power to all systems with a little to spare. Powering up engines! Time to bid this freaked up station a fond farwell.....HEY! Get off the hood you Goshen goons!

Goshen mob: No, You mustn't go! We must....reeducate you. Kill 8-4-7-2!

I'm about to kill something alright and it ain't 8472!
Com system on! <"Welcome to HaloSuperme's first annual wennie roast! You'll find the buns to the left of the cargo bay and liquid refreshments to the right. Oh and you'll be playing the part of the weenies!"> Engines on full, Maximum BURN!!

[Breaking orbit of the station....]
It's amazing how much those goshens sound like pigs squealing when the're being burned alive....oh well, next stop the bioship. Hope I'm not too late Galaxia.

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
'Ummm Captain?... Whats going on outside the ship, i sense something ahppening...'
Suddenly the ship starts rocking.
"Unknown, we have no sensors, personal scanners are picking up energy displacements all over the ship's hull. Kilham is trying to get the scanners up and running from up here."
'Hmmmm this isn't good, i think theres a problem with the Phase discriminator on the sensor's ill just check it.' I look over a section and into a panel. 'Yes, its misaligned holdon.'
I whack it with a neutron hammer and its realigned throwing out a lot of electricity.
'Fixed?'
"Main sensors are now running thourgh the personal scanners. And we had proper lighting up here for a second."
'I'll try and fix that next, really need more engineers working. Been working non stop for 2 hours and got one shield, partial power and a Beam emitter working. Can you see how damaged the Main Bio-power grid is?'
"Hard to tell."
'I'll be up there in a minute, this rumbling seems to have stopped for a while.'

Status
Not open for further replies.