UE3 - General The new "So what are you working on?" thread:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XenoAisam

Paskal Foot Soldier
Jan 20, 2008
SouthEast Asia
xenoaisam.wordpress.com
the mecha musume cat~ still in WIP
but only custom animation left~

[SCREENSHOT]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g208/xenoaisam/mech27.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g208/xenoaisam/mech28.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Goldfenix

yus
Sep 21, 2005
a place that only I can exist in
Working on the normals and textures mainly, for my Zero Suit Samus character for UT04, and UT3.

ZSSXface8.png

ZSSX5.png

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
UT2k4 doesn't have normal maps (or bump maps for that matter), so make sure all is well without a normal map. :)

AcidSphinx

Feb 16, 2008
Near Byron Bay Australia
Kind trying to get a project started, been floging it off every where I go (should really put linky in my sigs soon, but will wait till I have proper hosting).
Nothing much to show yet, project only began about a week ago, and been buisy with odd crap that has torn me away from modelling.
Did all the materials for this boxy looking screenshot

From underneath it looks a little dark, and doom like, which it really wasn't supposed to do...

Besides this I did some steam vents...

All simple stuff, but now I am working on a sky, and it's looking rather time consuming, if you want the real low down on what I am doing, switch over recruit category here at BuF and squiz at my post.

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
I was recently contacted by a WWII mod group that wanted me to do some character models for them, so here is the start of one of the German soldiers. :) Haven't got much detail in the model yet, as I'm still working on the form.
WWIIsoldier.jpg

Not much yet, but I'll be working on it for a while, as I have a lot of other things to do for some other mod groups as well. :)

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
And behold, a work-in-progress boot! :p This is a WW2 German/Afrika Korps boot.
GermanAfrikashoes.jpg

Poly-modeled, and now being sculpted, then will be baked into a game-res model. :)

Last edited:

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Hey Leonardo, cool low poly character.

Well, here is a demon, i think he just needs teeth and horns and hes ready for animating and texturing. Hope his AI will be decent. No real texture yet, supposedly he will look 5 times better with real texture, i can only hope. Hes suppose to be white or somthing, not dark brown lol.

A crawler, one of the demon leaders, im not sure what his neutral pose should be, in crawling position or standing. Any suggestions, hes a hulking crawler but has a human figure.

Last edited:

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Yeah thats a problem im currently dealing with demons. Not sure they wear cloths or not, or wether they have hair or not maybe some do and some dont. Its possible i might have to consider adding the... wee wee. Its already a violent game as it is.