1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE3 - General The new "So what are you working on?" thread:

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by Jonathan, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Pyronious

Pyronious Good morning vietn.. Unreal!

Do you guys remember the post i made on 29th Apr 2008, 05:42 AM ? :p
    I've leanred alot since that time, and yes, still doing the job for Unreal1 :)

this rifle is for a new Unreal Single player project, http://www.freewebs.com/spazzpez/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Ignotium

Ignotium Que hora es?

A minimalist wall lamp I did today, working on some props for a new map I've planed
    [SCREENSHOT]http://cr4zyb4st4rd.youtea.de/Ignotium/images/3DImages/lamp_02.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

3. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

That actualy looks very euro-chic.

4. Forgetful

Forgetful Here is party?

I'm just working on some flowers for a remake of either campin grounds or Deck in the UDK. I figure my first DM map should be a homage to one of my favorites.

I have 2 different flowers modeled right now and I want a total of 3 rose blossoms. I lit them both just for fun in two different styles.
    [​IMG]

5. Snake0391

Snake0391 New Member

6. Snake0391

Snake0391 New Member