StarCraft II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008

Yeah, I watched all of TheLittleOne's videos after I saw Defeat's post.

For those of you who missed the stream that TWD posted here is the full VOD for it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIcIKheklh0

I also watched a lot of the other videos in that tourny and a lot of other videos with Day[9]'s commentary. He's a pretty cool guy, eh talks about SC2 games and doesn't afraid of micro.

Imo, the 2nd game in the vid Defeat posted was a lot more awesome, he completely flipped the game around with a crazy move.

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
WTF is with the John Tesh remake of the Terran music. I demand it gets changed!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Too acoustical yeah?
Kinda like comparing Hypno toad to this April fool forum look.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
I like it and in my opinion it's a nice change from the usual 80s rock that is used to signify that some sci-fi army has something in common with present day people. Aliens, Halo, HL: Opposing Fronts, too many B-sci-fi flicks to count.

It doesn't have the driving suspense of StarCraft's Terran music, but I think it's pretty good.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I like it and in my opinion it's a nice change from the usual 80s rock that is used to signify that some sci-fi army has something in common with present day people. Aliens, Halo, HL: Opposing Fronts, too many B-sci-fi flicks to count.

It doesn't have the driving suspense of StarCraft's Terran music, but I think it's pretty good.

There is no excuse for Teshcraft. PLZ FIX!!!!

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Hmm, I haven't really listened to the in game music much, but when you start up the game the legit way the music gave me goosebumps the first time. :p

I guess it was out of nostalgia, but still, I like the music.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'll take "WHAAA, YOU SCARED ME!!" over "Report for duty!" at any time of the day. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So I was thinking about this, do any of you guys know if there's a way of having some sort of crack for the beta that allows 2 players to connect without having to go trough Bnet?

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
What's really starting to bug me is how Terran has 4 themes in the beta, Zerg has 3, and Protoss has one, which is a tad repetitive in the first place.

Seriously, I've been playing the game for over a month now with just one singular 5 minute theme on repeat. BLIZZ PLZ FIX!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I had to use Google translator, and I figured after registering that it's actually a contest.