SGServers DTAS Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Is Blackwater the original one that Duke made? I can't remember but I love trying to assult down that long road while working with my team mates trying to push through the gas station.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
I'd also second all of the maps that, er one of you mentioned (I'm too lazy to go back a page and check, but they all jived with me). Nice and large with multiple routes - however, if you are going to switch to Blackwater, I think you should remove Nightwater. I personally enjoy Nightwater more as Blackwater tended to end up as a highway assault/gas station push, but I'm happy either way. Norwich is definitely a good idea. :D

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
A new map list is active. I was able to fit some of your suggestions on, but not all. Over the next few weeks, I am sure some maps will drop off and I will replace them with the suggestions here.

Thanks for all the ideas!

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Actually Keg you are correct. What I probably should have said, and I really should stop posting from work, is that far too many people complain about it being used for DTAS. It is a fun map. The only minor problem is that sometimes when I new round starts you end up spawning outside when bombs are falling.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
Shan

Could you put a Beppo´s mutator? Door breaching charges, or something. It´s always cool to use like a proffesional swat, and you can throw a nade just after the door opens, without delay.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
Why Bordertown can't be seen in any server map rotation? Is there a problem with it? I love this map, but have never had the chance to play it online... :( Plus it would fit DTAS imo.
Oh, and to add my pinch of salt, I'd recommend Slanska for DTAS. :)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Bordertown IS in the DTAS maplist... :con:

And I liked Enemyatthegates too but I think a mapper should remove the airstrike and some of the mortars.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
Bordertown IS in the DTAS maplist...
Great! Hope I'll have the chance to play it with DTAS then :)
One slight problem with EnemyAtTheGates in DTAS IIRC : teams almost always spawned in the same two buildings, which are most far away the one from the other (read : normal spawns) so it was not very "random"... Still an excellent map though :tup:

Last edited:

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Sorry guys, we had EnemyAtTheGates on the server 2 rotations ago and everyone hated it. I personally liked it, but it either got voted past or people left the server when it came up....that is why I pulled it.

Door Breaching Charges are also running on both my servers and have been for a while.

And both Slanska and BorderTown are in the new rotation. For the record, the new rotation is:

DM-Brikby (12 min)
EAS-INF-LondonWenthamNgt (12 min)
DM-INF-fmChina-r2 (12 min)
EAS-INF-Avignon (12 min)
DM-INF-Macedonia (8 min)
EAS-INF-Bastillestation (12 min)
EAS-INF-Bagdadi (12 min)
DM-INF-NightWater (8 min)
EAS-INF-DS-Baghdad-xlFIX (12 min)
DM-INF-Vietnam (12 min)
EAS-INF-Sabriyah][BETA (12 min)
DM-INF-Remagen (12 min)
EAS-INF-BorderTown (12 min)
DM-INF-Dasboot (8 min)
EAS-INF-Tuscany (12 min)
DM-Inf-TigerHunt[v2] (12 min)
DM-INF-CapturedBase (12 min)
EAS-INF-Iraq (12 min)
DM-INF-Azteca (12 min)
EAS-INF-Mostar (12 min)
DM-INF-fmHillfight-revised (12 min)
EAS-INF-PankisiGorge (12 min)
DM-Dogtown_INF (8 min)
EAS-INF-DS-VentureFIX (12 min)
DM-Inf-Portugal[v2] (12 min)
EAS-INF-Skopje_EX (12 min)
DM-INF-Swamprat (8 min)
EAS-INF-DS-Peacemaker (12 min)
DM-INF-GDHQ[v2] (12 min)
DM-INF-Slanska (12 min)
EAS-INF-Brikby (12 min)

Thanks to Geo, NTKB, CloudOne and many others in the community for providing suggestions and guidance on the map list and camo selections.

Last edited:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Very good job on the rotation shan. Yet i was sad to see innercity go... If you decide to remove any map from current maplist please remember to replace it with the most beautiful map ever (innercity that is).

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
What seems more important is to change regularly the order of the maps within a given rotation, because since the gaming activity always starts around the same time every day, if you're used to play at regular hours you have a good chance of playing the same maps every night.