Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Here some stats:

Most Popular categories:

SkinPacks - 13 Reviews
New Models - 10 Reviews
Human (Fe)Male - 7 Reviews

Our authors and their fav category:
Klasnic - 14 Reviews - New Models
Kronos100 - 1 Review - Skaarj
MäxX - 29 Reviews - SkinPacks
Meatball01 - 1 Review - SkinPacks
Starry Might - 10 Reviews - Human Male
TheSlaughter - 1 Review - SkinPacks
UTGirl - 4 Reviews - Human Male

EDIT:
Seems like that our gals have the same favorite :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There are still some thingies that MUST be reviewed, the spree will continue :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
This was faster than i expected, was quite much work to review, but klasnic is worth such efforts.

This was much heavier than expected, I pulled 2 MäxXes in a row (for the first one I left the poll out and the second one I had a bad syntax ruining a poll option *argh*)

anyways, check out the Ultimate Collection Complete (Final) Review here

As soon klasnic finished his promo the screenshot will be replaced

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
ZOMG MäxX I'm truly deeply absolutely dumbfounded. Thank you so much!!

That was a great review and 15mins of my time reading it was very well spent :D

It's feedback like that which reminds me why this community is simply the greatest, why skinning and modelling can be so rewarding and why it's such a terrible sin I've given it up.

Maybe the great feedback I've gotten and the great support of SaD and you will get me to still do as much as possible for the 2k7 community, whatever that may be.

Now, I'm off to read it again - I'm so chuffed :lol: :notworthy:

Last edited: