Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
UTGirl said:
:lol: but they let their weapons talk more often :p

You should better take cover now....you are a sitting duck now ;)

HeHe :lol: .

Schild-BacktoTopic.gif

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
UTGirl said:
Is the sentence "Hey ppl, I wrote 2 new reviews" back to topic enough? :lol:
Another 2 very nice additions to our review section! :tup:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
.... TSE2k7 too - Best to get that one in early :tup:
:lol: maybe Epic should give me a Beta so I can start the project now in order to finish it on 16th April 2008 :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
It has been quite time that I write a small review :eek:

This time I took care about Gorge 07 by Bofrazz.

I also revised the whole "face" of the review, hope it`s better than before AND I didn`t pull a MäxX this time \o/

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
:2thumb: . And without doing a MäxX :D . Good job .

:lol: It's not the same without a MäxX :lol:

Good work MäxX :tup:

[EDIT #1] Soon the reviews will be MäxXed out!

[EDIT #2] Will check out the packs and Stefanie spec first chance I get to add my scores too.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
\o/ Another review from Starry too yippee. I'll check out these skins whenever I've time uuh I've such a backlog it'd be the perfect time for my PC to blow up ;)

Nicely written Starry and a good laugh too 'AND' great .int tutorial too :2thumb:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Yep it's a shame. I've been so busy I've a massive backlog here of skins and models to actually check out before I can even think of writing one. That said I'm off for a month over Christmas so I should have some time then to write a few :)