Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
As announced earlier I finally had time to review Continuum`s great Coyopas skin.

I`ve added some further details to the "face" of the review and did NOT forget the poll one more time \o/

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx ;)

added further additional info. I dream of the day when the stats are longer than the review :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Hopefully there will come more revies \o/

I just love this section, so come on guys and gals be brave and keep providing us with new reviews :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Well after all the infamous "MäxX pulling" in my reviews it would have been no wonder if I reviewed an already reviewed skin. :lol:

Still more to come, I`ll definitaly review Bleodsian by Continuum and Omega Unit by Slaughter.

And klasnic also deserves another review so I`ll also take care of one of his babies (or maybe the Ultimate Collection Part I? But this gonna be huge with capital H)

So stay tuned :D