Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
:eek2: :eek2: Great review, UTGirl that was a big read. I'm about to dl the pack but an installer? Nevermind I'll check it(them) out now and post a score later :2thumb:

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
klasnic said:
....Delta's not mirrored yet (tried all the links) so will get it later :tup:
that are the advantages of betatesters, I had this packs even before SaD :D :D :D

thank you guys, let`s see if I make more. It`s pretty much work but really a great fun! And there are many skins that desire a review :)

OMG, there are some really bad mistakes in my review, I`ll go and fix them :eek:

[OffTopic...sorry]
MäxX you just have to make me a Special TSE version of Stefanie. For tonights LAN-Session I`ll use Stefanie`s head and Natasha`s Body.
We`ll give your new pack a try tonight :D

I`m too lazy writing a request at the moment and it`s nothing special I would like to have.
Just make Natasha`s main body gold/green (the same color you used for killjoy and gold) instead of that light blue and use Stef`s head for it :)
I just like to be envied by my LAN-pals for a personal skin -hrhr-

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
@UTG: Thank you very much for that gigantic review! That was truly nicely written, hopefully you will give us more :2thumb:

Of course I`ll make a special version for you, should be no prob to finish it before your next LAN-party :D

@klas :eek: -> :rant: -> :stick: -> :lol:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
seems like a hard fight :lol:

@ Klasnic and MäxX
Gewalt006.gif
:D