Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
A real nice review for Popo RE, it was a nice read :):tup:

Random Elite in his Popo review said:
edit: What the hell? It didn't post with a poll? I'll copy and paste it into word, I'll check back in a bit and repost it.
Seems like you pulled a MäxX, welcome to the club :lol:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
:rolleyes:

Anyway, SaD can you delete it by tommorow? I've got it saved into MSWord (with up-to-date link for screenshot)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
As soon as I get all my UT set up I'll add my scores for the more recent ones. At this stage I've got nearly 100 DVDs to root through :lol: What a nightmare :eek:

@ UTGirl Paddy came about when I was talking on TeamSpeak at last week's FragBU. One of the guys asked if he could call me Paddy 'cause he liked my Irish accent :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
TeamSpeech 4tw :lol:

Wow we have a nice ammount of reviews now. That`s nice :tup:

We surely have to wait some time for the first UT2k7-skin reviews though :(

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
Enough time for you to review the little rest of the UT2003 and ´2004 Skins MäxX :D
:lol: definitaly true, if someone takes the UT-ones we can cover all skins on SC :lol:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Yes...they too are missing...hopefully Slaughter's busy on Xan mk4 and Hide, well last I saw of him was in the Popo review...not that long ago...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Last posts:

Starry: 1st Feb 2006, 02:44 AM
AFAIK she doesn`t play UT-series for the mom, maybe she took a break?

Slaughter: 27th Feb 2006, 08:51 PM
Isn`t inactive

Hide: 19th Feb 2006, 04:48 AM
let`s see how it develops ;)