Recent Fads/Trends That Will Shamefully Define this Generation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I am still mighty angry about Bush spending less money in 8 years than Obama in four months! GRRR!!! RAGE!!!!!! This unequivocally belongs in this thread, I used a big word so IT IS TRUE!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yo. Can you put me in the "Origin Of The Species"?
That would be so rad! No, I'm serious.

Here is my super lame attempt and I hope you don't like it.

superlameattempt.jpg

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Seeing how we have a multitude of ages ranging from teens to 50-somethings, I have to ask, to which generation are we referring?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
REPUBLICANS ALSO HATE ALL GAYS AND ALL JAPANESE PEOPLE BUT THEY LOVE GERMANS HTH

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Seeing how we have a multitude of ages ranging from teens to 50-somethings, I have to ask, to which generation are we referring?

I left it ambiguous intentionally to just see what people would bring up. But basically anything that is still in fashion or only recently out of fashion that you think will disappear and be a mark of disdain in the future counts. Hell, computers might be this generations shame....

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
I would say, we are referring to past ten years, maybe.
The we aren't actually referring to a generation, but a timeframe. For example, this current generation (gen z) began in the mid to late 1990s. So I guess that works.

I left it ambiguous intentionally to just see what people would bring up. But basically anything that is still in fashion or only recently out of fashion that you think will disappear and be a mark of disdain in the future counts. Hell, computers might be this generations shame....
Okay. Fair enough I guess.