Pain ß1!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
K I have to correct a few things. I meant 1.25 you made it relaod automaticaly, and that probably brought up the bug where they stopped shooting. Get it now? My guess is that they stop shooting because they have to reload, but have no more ammo left.

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
BAD LAG!!

The lag is so bad!
Somehow stop it! Please!
Could you make the bots refrain from using the lagging guns so much? Could they spawn less objects each doing more damage?
This mod is unplayable with the lag, I'll just have to load them all up in WORM instead, well, not the flamer or poision thing.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
The A4PL shouldn't lag... The flamethrower most certainly does though. IIf I ever re-restart working on Pain, I have an idea of how I could reduce the lag of the napalm grenade, but I'm not sure about primary.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Anyone have any idea why this gun looks like this in UEd (apparently nothing in-game)?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I got it to work in-game (I just had to put the mesh name without the package name), but the left hand still looks wrong. Stupid thingy.