Pain ß1!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
DAMNIT!!!!!! Why not work? It says I have to download something called "photo parade". Why? Its not a picture!!! alt least I havn't ever seen a 700 k picture before.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
It's a zip file. The only thing you need is Winzip or some other decompression utility.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
The izu has a bug. sometimes when bots use it, they stop shooting. It's really weird. It's a kick-ass gun (would be even better if you made it so you could have 2) so please fix this. Oh yeah, isn't it uzi, not izu?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Didn't you tell me that somewhere else? I know I've heard somewhere from someone.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I replied to it somewhere. I don't know which version you have, or which version I made it automatically reload in, plus, I haven't worked on Pain in a long time, nor do I plan to very soon. Akimbo might be a possibility, but don't count on it.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
You made it do that in 2.25, and that's probably made the bug. I think its when they have to reload but have no more ammo left or something. Most likely what it is.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
There's never been a 2.25 release from what I know. If you can show me, I'll gladly eat my words. :)

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
There's not even a 2.0. An' I made it do what? Have the Izu? If anything, it'd be the reload thing, but in some version, I made it automatically reload once it was emptied.