One more bug, and then....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If they don't fix anything, though, then it's worthless to do the port. Anybody that played XMP and stopped after a while will tell you that U2XMP wasn't complete.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Well... we didn't wait for "one more bug and then" before we put beta2 to the scrim test. :)

[BBF] and [_X_] put UTXMP through its paces tonight, and had a great time doing it. Game play was solid. And, as andRelax is always good to remind us all, it was FUN! :D

CopperJohn

Jul 7, 2005
Oregon
www.clanbbf.com
1) Reload bug
2) Grenade delay/bug
3) Spawning issues fixed without a mutator
4) Players must be ready option needs to work

Granted, the game itself could use some tweaking, as U2XMP also does...

Conceptual discussion of this thread is great. I say let's squash these bugs, and get a scrimable version out.

Last edited:

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
Hmm... bugs...

XMP.XMPDamLandMine: I s'pose "blowed" is a grammar mistake... Change to:

Code:
DeathString="%o was [b]blown[/b] up by %k's land mine"
FemaleSuicide="%o was [b]blown[/b] up by her own land mine"
MaleSuicide="%o was [b]blown[/b] up by his own land mine"

Anyways... well done, FMI! Beta 2 sure is better than Beta 1! Now I only need to risk (;)) playing it online.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
hmm sounds like a nice time to bring out the "Pimp my Raptor" again :p

utxmp_u_f.jpg