My mother has cancer.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Bah cancer is such a stupid disease. Fact that you are born with dormant cancer cells in your body means you will get the thing in one form or the other. I wish you guys the best.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
As another member of the faceless throng you have helped over the years, please accept my best wishes.

Words are inadequate for this. Why is sympathy so hard to express eloquently and with proper respect?

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I wish you and your family strength Rachel.

^ Very much this.

You hear all that, Rachel?

The entire BUF Off Topic userbase is wishing you and your mother the best of luck in these dark times.
I hope this gives you the strength you need to carry on.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Sorry to hear about this Rachel. Stay strong and best wishes to you and your family!

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
BTW, Rachel, my grand father was diagnosed a tongue cancer back in september, and even though the whole family was worried, it seems that it's been going pretty darn well very recently and he'll even come over and spend christmas eve with everyone. (instead of having the whole family move over in his house in the country)

Just to say that things can go better. don't loose hope. :)

Animus

bladiebladibla
Sep 24, 2004
in Manta under water
best of luck Rachel, i really have to wish you all the best, i just lost my mother yesterday, she died of failed a hearth sergury that was a result of cancer. she died at age 55.