My first model ( Xan clone...Again ?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Bulky look definately fits the rest of the characters in ut3.

Good to see you're really improving. The new Xeltan MKII really stands out. Great improvements especially on the back.
I'm not really liking the look of the shoulder pads/general shoulder area though. Maybe pull the top front "chest" inwards and angle the "wings" outwards to make a little more space to pull the shoulders in a tad.
The facemask could use some sharp edges around the "mouth" to fit the rest of the model with all the hard edges.

Also images2host.co.uk is an add-free imagehost.

Attachments

• xeltanmkii.jpg
    xeltanmkii.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Bulky look definately fits the rest of the characters in ut3.

Good to see you're really improving. The new Xeltan MKII really stands out. Great improvements especially on the back.
I'm not really liking the look of the shoulder pads/general shoulder area though. Maybe pull the top front "chest" inwards and angle the "wings" outwards to make a little more space to pull the shoulders in a tad.
The facemask could use some sharp edges around the "mouth" to fit the rest of the model with all the hard edges.

Thanks for the crits
406_render05.jpg

814_render06.jpg

Also images2host.co.uk is an add-free imagehost.
Unreaaaaaaaaaaal

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
I agree :)

@ NIghtmare, allright !
Well, I have to admit that the decepticons are great source of inspiration.

Update !
337_xeltanmk01.jpg

170_xeltanmk02.jpg

Not completely finished though.

Next updated character will be Oxion.

Edit : in game !

Last edited:

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Once the "male" bots are done,
I have also a few new "female" bots on the way.

Warboss MKII
127_warbossfront.jpg

442_warbossback.jpg

302_warbosshead.jpg

The new model is around 13 000 polys.
And it is not done yet.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Hell yeah!! That's the way how I like it! Looks pretty cool, MacTom27. Great idea of design and it kinda reminds me to the robots of the game Armored Core. Anyway, I would like it to see them in action, but UT3 kills my VGA! Nevertheless, nice job & keep it up! :)

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
@ Anubis, thanks :), well UTIII killed (almost) my video card too. :(

@ leilei, damn I have always been pissed off by the whole DUke 4 ever thing !

@ Rex, I really spend more time on building a mesh which should look truely next gen at the end.

Real life is a major pain in the ass again, busy with my job...

Working on the warboss and preparing the "female" bots :

attachment.php

Attachments

• fembots.jpg
    fembots.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 76

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Oh well, after re-installation of UTIII I don't get that ****ty error message anymore, that message where you get the info to download the newest driver and blabla. However I did this and now it works. :)

You are busy with your real life and I'm busy with school, hehe, but I hope you can handle everything and don't get overkilled, mate. :)

I acutally like the ideas of your female bots, they look pretty good and even better when the models are done, but you know, what I miss. I kinda miss bots with blades. We have seen so many movies, where robots have and use blades, but in games they aren't very popular. :)

Last edited: