My first model ( Xan clone...Again ?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
It's not dead ! I finally got some time to work on my models this week.
XanMKII is almost done.

Can´t wait for the finished models.:)
So do I ! :D I spend way too much time on these babies

@ Maax and Biohazard, thanks guys
Don't know if i will work with EPIC someday. But it's not that simple.

xanmkii01.jpg

xanmkii02.jpg

Edit : More screenshots !

Last edited:

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Time to finish this, boo ya :) !

Some progress on the Warboss classic model:
warboss01.jpg

Almost there for the modeling part

And a quick comparison to his ancestor:

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Very well done Mac (as usual)!!! I do really like this kind of evolution and the new version also reminds me to something like a cybernetic devil, if you take a look at his face. Nevertheless, keep it up and hopefully there will be the textured version soon. :):tup:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
After a ****ty damn long while, I started to play this game again and to enjoy the beauty of your models. It's just an incredible pleasure for me to play and enjoy UT3 with your models. :)

Nevertheless, where in the hell are you, MacTom?!

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Love it! I actually didn't like UT3's bot characters so this is very welcome! Now to find something to randomize my bots so I'm not always playing with the same damn bots everytime...