Monte Carlo of Monaco

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Very nice steven. What level of lighting is Blender capable of?
The whole thing would look amazing rendered with a mental ray daylight system in 3dsmax :D - not sure how Blender compares on that front!

rprochsk

Jun 26, 2009
Hey, The_Head and/or stevehorton, I have been working on custom vehicles for awhile and cannot seem to get them to work in UT3 b/c the game just crashes. I was wondering if either of you guys could post a copy of a working vehicle somewhere for me to analyze what I might be doing wrong, or if you do not want to do that could check out my package and point out any mistakes
http://www.4shared.com/file/118052375/635f6140/VH_sPoliceCar.html
This has been frustrating me forever and I really do not want to give up, so any help at all would be fantastic.

Last edited:

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Man, this map is huge! Are you considering making it an open world racer or something? I went driving up into the mountains, you can do some really massive jumps off the cliffs and ridges up there, I did like 3 flips and landed on my wheels :D there's a nice view of the city up there too :)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I can now answer your question;) Check here for UnWheel2; http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmwm2tqtjkg/UnWheel2.zip

Just gave it a go:

Maps are great,

Vehicles are frankly astounding,

You've cleared up some major issues in the code, which is always helpful and mouse steering is awesome!

Overall my not-at-all-biased opinion is that everybody in the world should get this as Steve's worked his heart out on it and it really shows.