Monte Carlo of Monaco

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Hey Adam:) Nice to hear from you.

No, I have nothing in this phase of the contest:( I have been working on the Monaco map since phase 2, and since April I have had much less time to work. I would have liked to enter the Best Mod Map catagory, but didn't make it.

Are you workiing on anything now?

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
Well your Monaco map is looking pretty impressive, but I'd hate to be the one to have UV and texture it :O

I joined up with the Angel's Fall First team around 6 months ago or so, we just released a new version for phase 3, but I think we are going to have an updated version out fairly soon to fix a couple things that broke during the crunch.

http://www.affuniverse.com/home/

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
All I can say is keep up the good work. Pro work right there, shows you have the patience and knowledge to achieve it.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Kantham, thanks for the comment. This project is taking sooooo long I wonder, should I finish it an do something else. But, since there really is no UnWheel 2 interest, I just stick with it:p

ProjectX, I ran thru the untextured partial build in UT3 this week, and it made me very anxious to finish this for the very reason you mentioned!

Attachments

• MonteCarlo20.jpg
    MonteCarlo20.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 11

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I don't know:p It seems the two people who joined last August, and the remaining team members are all victims of real life. We have no one to code, and that leaves me, who can only code vehicles.
Without code we probably not have a complete UnWheel 2 mod. I released my vehicles and first race map for phase two of the MSUC, but I have seen very little interest in people using them.
This is not a morose, depressed, I am finished post; just hinting at what I see at the moment.
This is a hobby I enjoy, and see nothing now to prevent me from continuing.
So, that is the long asnswer:)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I honestly wish I could take up the coding mantle, but it's such a different kettle of fish to what I'm used to. I'll look into it, but I'm doubtful.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well if it doesn't end up done, maybe you can release some assets for the UT3 level designers? :)

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Kantham, I didn't say I wouldn't finish and release the maps and other content, just said ther probably won't be a complete mod:p People should still be able to race the maps, just not against others, or online:(

This weeks work.

Attachments

• MonteCarlo21.jpg
    MonteCarlo21.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 14