Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VladTepz

Nov 29, 2002
RI
Visit site
Well, you guys might be seeing a bit more of my slacker butt from now on.

I finally upgraded my vid card from a 6600gt_128 to a 9800gtx_1gb and ut2k4/ut3 no longer runs like a slide show for me. :) Now I need to justify to myself spending the money on it, and I think ut will fit the bill.

-Vlad

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Well, you guys might be seeing a bit more of my slacker butt from now on.

I finally upgraded my vid card from a 6600gt_128 to a 9800gtx_1gb and ut2k4/ut3 no longer runs like a slide show for me. :) Now I need to justify to myself spending the money on it, and I think ut will fit the bill.

-Vlad

What's the rest of your rig look like??

VladTepz

Nov 29, 2002
RI
Visit site
What's the rest of your rig look like??

DFI lanparty UT Expert (nForce 4)
AMD 3800 x2
4x1GB OCZ pc3200
2xSAMSUNG Spinpoint F1 HD753LJ 750GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive in RAID 0

It was pretty decent 5 years ago when I built her. Had 2x6600gt in SLi until one of them died. But the single 6600gt has really been showing her age lately.

-Vlad

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Sorry I wasn't there or online. Daughter has what was equivalant to mid term test. Now she is done I'm wore out. If anyone is online later tonight I'll go for fun!

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Sorry was not there Monday. I have lost my Uncle suddenly on Friday afternoon and didn't get any information until Saturday. I'm planning a trip to Harrisburg for a funeral and bural. I will not be back until later this week. I'll check in while I'm away.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Hey guys. All is good as can be. Starting the way back home tomorrow but laying low today due to rain everywhere. Might get my aunt out of the house and head to a mall to do some shopping. Damn hotel heater is noisy so I'm damn tired. Boney...tell them to fix this crap...it's making Pennsylvania look bad.

Be back online maybe Saturday night if I have any energy left.