Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Caught that DAMN flu that my daughter brought home. Stayed home from work on Monday and didn't do much except for puke in the morning and sleep most of the day. Tried to eat something at night while aching all over. Catch you guys on Thursday.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hope ya feel better, TS crashed 20 Monday Nite around 7:40.. The boys did some 2v2's. Hopefully we can get a larger group on Thursday.
If everyone shows we could probably do some full teams and play bigger maps.
TAZ
BC
Steel
Lurk
Sky
Meat
Dev
ICE
Ryan
Digger
Bama
Frag
Deady

If only we could all get on the same nite..:mad:

Bamabake{RoA}

Nov 8, 2008
Mon thurs

So I want to see more of the BUA peeps. I know who can do what with the guys I have seen. I would like to see some of the other clan members play. This is a great game and we should see to it that it lives a few more months, if not longer. Get in and lets have some fun.

Bama

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
We've tried to tell more people to get on bama... it just doesn't seem to work out. We have the couple regulars, but we can't seem to peel the other people away from their precious consoles. There aren't really THAT many more people left to meet anyway. Its not like we were a HUGE clan or anything. There may be 4 or 5 folks that you're not familiar with, thats all.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We have posted in the Forums at BIO and UTGamer about the new server. The invite to drop in and play is there. Boney is correct, there aren't to many more «BuA» folks that you haven't met. If we could just get everyone on at the same time then 5v5's are doable.

I will be on tonite... Hope to see everyone there..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, can't believe we had enough folks for a 4v4 last nite. Even if it was for 1 map. Steel and Bama seemed to have some issues. Bama sorry we switched over to Invasion after Steel left. Can't see playing playing a 2v2 on Bollwerk. Lets try this again tonite..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Tonight? lol. Like that'll happen. I blame steel for last night falling apart. WHO KNOWS where the hell he went. It seems TV by oneself is more entertaining than gaming with a bunch of friends... figure that one out :rolleyes:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
That was really very interesting last night. I was proud of the «BuA» guys holding our own and winning that last map against clan-level competition. It's been a looooooong time since five of us have been able to play on the same side together. \o/