Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, I got a clean Flag Cap early on but on another run not so clean. I think if we was in separate channels it might have been a successful run. It was a fun map and hopefully we can have some more like that. Lets see who shows tonite.

BTW: Deady was going to try GW (Nightfall), I told him he can count on me for GW Support.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
So what are our chances of getting a few extra people tonight?
It would be great to play something besides invasion.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
I know i have not been on or posted in awhile, but if i find my disk and a new mouse i will try to get on and play a few rounds with you guys.......do not know if it will happen now but by monday it should.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
Do you really want to slaughter me that bad boney? May i remind you that i have neither played that long or that often...

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Do you really want to slaughter me that bad boney? May i remind you that i have neither played that long or that often...

The thing is... I can't really help it. I don't want to slaughter anybody. I enjoy games where I'm on the edge of my seat, not all slouched back and half asleep :p The only time that ever happens is in a 5 on 5 which rarely if ever takes place. All I was saying was it'll be good to have another body to shoot at. Whether you're on my team or the other, it will still make it just a little more interesting. I'll try to break you in slow tho if you want :)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Remember, Saigon. You have to look at this in the right way. You only get good if you play *against* good competition. No one improves if they win every game. That's why, a lot of the time, I play against Boney. I rarely get above 50% efficiency, mostly because I'm playing against BC and Taz. Those guys are crack shots. But my goal is to get BC to play "on the edge of his seat". Occasionally, I delude myself and think I might be succeeding. That makes it more fun. Knowing those guys are good players and getting any success against them is very rewarding. Just keep that in mind when you play.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Just enjoy the game and have some fun. Never get frustrated when someone shoots you a few times in a row. It's a learning process. I just love it that we have people coming back to play the old school stuff again.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Remember, Saigon. You have to look at this in the right way. You only get good if you play *against* good competition. No one improves if they win every game. That's why, a lot of the time, I play against Boney. I rarely get above 50% efficiency, mostly because I'm playing against BC and Taz. Those guys are crack shots. But my goal is to get BC to play "on the edge of his seat". Occasionally, I delude myself and think I might be succeeding. That makes it more fun. Knowing those guys are good players and getting any success against them is very rewarding. Just keep that in mind when you play.

By that he means winning the race to First Blood. :lol: Especially rewarding if its on me, lol.

Just enjoy the game and have some fun. Never get frustrated when someone shoots you a few times in a row. It's a learning process. I just love it that we have people coming back to play the old school stuff again.

Morty I've watched the thornsv2 2v2 demo (you and me vs lurk and steel) twice now and I still laugh pretty loud when you run all the way down to the red base not knowing you picked up the red flag. It was good tho, some quality entertainment there :) The rest of it is pretty much... murder. Sorry guys, lol

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
It would be even funnier if it had the TS chatter layered over top. Both BC and I were commenting that Morty had the flag, and yet, he brought it all the way back to the enemy base and was fighting us. I'm not sure if I was more surprised that he *never* figured out he had the flag or at just how long he did survive while carrying it. :lol: To be honest, I prolly couldn't hit him because I almost fell off my chair laughing a few times.

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
It would be even funnier if it had the TS chatter layered over top. Both BC and I were commenting that Morty had the flag, and yet, he brought it all the way back to the enemy base and was fighting us. I'm not sure if I was more surprised that he *never* figured out he had the flag or at just how long he did survive while carrying it. :lol: To be honest, I prolly couldn't hit him because I almost fell off my chair laughing a few times.

You don't need any excuses for NOT hitting people :p

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I was just trying to kill someone to get the return..TO HELL with the FLAG. DOH! It's just one of those MORTY SCREWED UP AGAIN.

C'mon Morty, it's not like we've never screwed up or accidentally run the flag back to the opposing side... I know I have. :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey happens to me alot... LOL To busy aiming and killing who has time to worry about Flags..:lol::lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Who will show tonite?? I am hoping for some 5v5's or atleast 4v4's. Might give us a chance to play different maps..