Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Every Monday and Thursday Evening
Time: 8pm Eastern (Some of us losers are on TS as early as 4:15)

If the turn out is good, we can split up the teams as evenly as possible and break down into TS channels and go at it.

This is not just a «BuA» event. The more bodies the better. If we end up getting 12 people in TS we'll lock down the server to prevent unwanted guests :p

Server Info can be found Here.

Last edited:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I agree with Taz. 8pm.

Since I can't 1v1 with my lag (and worn-out hardware), group meets are the only thing that are going to get me on the server.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Riley is usually getting to sleep a little before 8, so if I have some spare time to play, that would be a good time. It remains to be seen, however, if actually have spare time. :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Riley is usually getting to sleep a little before 8, so if I have some spare time to play, that would be a good time. It remains to be seen, however, if actually have spare time. :)

There's the problem!! You have to find Spare Time in order to spend Quality Time with your fellow brothers. You have to re-think the whole time issue and break it down to find some Time.
Lets see how close I get with my analysis of your situation.
In Hours!
9 - Work Time (Includes Breaks and Lunch)
2 - Commute Time (On Average for Most Commuters)
2 - Personal Hygiene Time (S,S,S,S + PP's)
2 - Meal Time (Cooking and Eating - Breakfast, Dinner)
6 - Sleep Time (Yea Right!)
3 - FAMILY TIME (Riley, Gabby, «BuA»)

With my analysis there is no SPARE TIME or what we like to think as My Time.
In order to spend time online with us you have to fit us into another category - ie Family... :D:D

OK I tried... :lol::lol:
Come On aren't we family..

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I understand where you"re coming from Ice... it might be hard for me to join in on mondays because the wife believes that every minute after 5pm (if she's scheduled until 5pm) is her time, and her time alone.
Luckily she has 3 shows on thursdays that I can get away from, so that shouldn't be an issue. ;)

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i don't have a fix schedule. As a driver you never know lol. If i'm home i'll be around ts. 8 pm is good for me too.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
We ended up with a 4 on 4 tonight which isn't too bad, but TS dropped 5 minutes in and people didn't stick around after that. I'm giving the monday and thursday night gatherings names to make it sound cooler :p Hopefully we can pony up two more people for full teams on thursday!

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Of course, after that final map, it was already 9:45. A lot of us had been on for a while. But not having TS does put a damper on things.

Yep...something happend. Here is the info:

Up since 11/10/2008 10:30:58 PM

No problem in the logs or any alert in email. Sorry guys...I guess NYC data packets caused the crash.:rolleyes:

Last edited: