Maybe WIP - Egypt Pack for ADSU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
After some sprees IRL I`ve finally got some time to keep up with this project.

Unfortunately Thanatos didn`t reply (he`s very busy at the mom AFAIK) so I tested the whole thing InGame. Not fully satisfied with it though (see issues above) but it looks good IMO.
Today I made the TCs and tried not to kill all the cool egyptian flair in it. I`ll also try the Gem TC swapping suggestion (I didn`t forget it ;)) and then go on with Dynaheir.

Here is a new shot of it:

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
MäxX said:
Unfortunately Thanatos didn`t reply (he`s very busy at the mom AFAIK) so I tested the whole thing InGame. Not fully satisfied with it though (see issues above) but it looks good IMO.

Man I knew I should have checked my mail last week, the Skaarj hybrid, Nali, Skaarmec, Raptor and Ash are eating up my spare time at the moment, last time I checked I had 13 WIP's to finish and I still need to redo Gina.:lol:

I'll see if I can make those changes when I have some time free time...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Thanatos said:
I'll see if I can make those changes when I have some time free time...
thx so much :D but you really don`t have to hurry, I`ll start with the other head meanwhile and this while surely also take some time :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OK, I`ve now tried RE`s idea with the gems and IMO it fits great, so I will keep it. I switched No Team to a white gem, but did not make the TC-swapping circled.
If a player never plays with 4 teams (there are still many who don`t know or care about 4 team battles) and so the circle would never be completed. So I made it Red-Blue and Green-Gold for optimum benefit of all.

For filesize sake I won`t take the teamface-option here and so I switched the head`s gems also to white.

Enough talked/written here is a short close shot.

There are some gems not seen in the pic (for instance the gems at knee area) but I guess you can guess how that would look like ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OK, currently I`m a little bit busy at the moment but I think it`s quite about time to think of a release of this stuff :D

I made a double test (kantham`s new map and a last TC check in game) and it was really funny. The next time I looked on the watch told me that almost 2 hours had passed :eek: but CTF4 is just to much fun.... :(

well, the TCs are looking superb ingame IMO so no further changes are necessary. I also added Dynaheir now.

For filesize sake I won`t include any shaders (but maybe there will be an update in the future, who knows) and keep Thanatos` model with current issues (sorry for that)

I also made a small teaser and will send that stuff to SaD ASAP (I think this will be on Monday) - I just have to add our pink friend and write a small readme.

I`ll also try to get a new beta of ADSU out ASAP (hey, at least I`m faster than 3DRealms....:lol: )

EDIT:
btw, this was no April joke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
Got it . Hitting the Release-Queue the next hours .
I´m uploading this big file with my ISDN-Connection , so it will take some time .

Edit : Download @ the Fileworks.
Woohoo that was fast :tup:

I wonder if I`m ever able to release a shortfilesized skinpack :lol: