Incredible hidden easter egg in DM-Peak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Originally posted by The-Wraith
This posts gone from weird to the twilight zone!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Mwawhahahahaha! Not twilight, Hot Carl-light... Hot Carl is ****ting in your partner's mouth...

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
well, i hadn't read this thread before, and i thought of some new possibilities.

the flaming rim drink- pour vodka in, light it, and drink in one gulp. a new trumph of sadomasochism.

tapeworm margarita- a clue- you don't have to put in the worm, it's there already. or should i say they.

furch- anyone heard of this?

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
This is one of those posts that are trademarks of PuF, everyone should read it at least once.

WiLD2

W4NG
Here we are, I brought enough W4NG for everybody. I took a screenshot of this wall in DM-Peak. The wall was at the very bottom of the floating castle, you had to fall off the side and grapple your way into the captain's quarters.
Don't let the drunken bar wenches fool you, just walk right past them and there it is, the wall with WANG where this picture was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.