Incredible hidden easter egg in DM-Peak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Now that's something for all the family...

Morety said:
Back on topic.

Imagine getting oral from a woman, and every time she went down on you, you fart.

I call that the tromboner.

It'll be a pr0n flick, it's just a matter of time. They'll have a whole brass band going to the tune of Yankie Doodle Dandy by the end of the year :lol:

Last edited:

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Morety said:
Back on topic.

Imagine getting oral from a woman, and every time she went down on you, you fart.

I call that the tromboner.
What if that was reversed and she was to blow through your ass... You could aim it and everything :eek:

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Yeah, you could dip your penix in soap and shoot bubbles. It'd probably look like one of those party favours that you blow in one end and the other end shoots out and makes a noise.

It'd be called Bonebubbling.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Morety said:
Yeah, you could dip your penix in soap and shoot bubbles. It'd probably look like one of those party favours that you blow in one end and the other end shoots out and makes a noise.

I hope you don't use that as entertainment for kids birthday parties :)

"Go on little johnny, burst the brown bubbles"

Otej

Resident Jewobbit
Jan 14, 2005
University of Manchester
Morety said:

The time i drank radox as a dare i pissed bubbles, not a pleasant experience

Status
Not open for further replies.