I miss the good old days...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
If anyone sees this I'm sure you were part of it too. Guess only the old farts from the "naughties" remember this. SkinCity. Where everything cool and awesome for UT2k4 was shared and viewed.

Sorry for the nostalgic post.

Reactions: SaD and leilei

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
All I can blame is the domino effect of all those big gaming networks closing and etc, regressing communities and brickwalling creative output. At least GSI had it coming :D:DD

but yeah it's a shame that new recent releases have been lame-ass repacks by do-nothings and the latest models being straight-up copyright infringement conversions.

The last time I showed off a WIP model (at Epicgames), a certain lamer derailed and requested nude versions and cluttered the thread with requests (it was a female elf), and the last time i've released a small wip beta of one with exceptions that it doesn't get mirrored (since I was making rapid progress and i don't want version fragmentation), it got mirrored anyway and I had 0 crits/feedback. I figured these were a good sign to stop

Also i've had a couple of death threats over refusing to release a WIP UT2004 model for Garry's Mod and Smash Brothers Brawl

Last edited:

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
They're here · https://ut.rushbase.net/beyondunreal/skincity/

257418_original.gif

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I still run an Unreal coop server and you guys are certainly welcome to stop by and explore the old maps. They ARE as good as you remember them.

Trigger warning: You will see assets from other games/engines. I like mixing it up some. Besides who doesn't love them a little Portal?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I still run an Unreal coop server and you guys are certainly welcome to stop by and explore the old maps. They ARE as good as you remember them.

Trigger warning: You will see assets from other games/engines. I like mixing it up some. Besides who doesn't love them a little Portal?
Thanks mate. I might re-install sometime and give it a go. Unreal and UT were an era....

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
LOL...I still have a lot of those skins and voice installed for UT and UT2004. Almost 16 years for me (original UT install date was 6-4-2000 on old system....yes, I remember the install date...).;)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Found some of my old work, with psd's. Damn good to have backup. :)

Might have to update some of that work, just for sh***s and giggles.

Attachments

• desert2.jpg
    desert2.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 7
  • necris2.jpg
    necris2.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 8
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 7
  • pic copy.jpg
    pic copy.jpg