Halo Elites

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 2, 2004
It should rock and since I dont have it(I trade stuff for cred and I only wanted it for the story mode) anymore playing it online will rule. Cant wait for this 1. And then the halo2 verison that should be pulled out of the demo when it comes out :D :p.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Can't wait for the PC demo (but we will have to see Xbox sale to know if the are going to release it, nobody wants just "more-of-the-same", we want "more-of-the-same-better-and-larger").

Vash_The_Stampede

Humanoid Typhoon
Aug 22, 2004
I downloaded the Vehicle and Gun models from that site, but i don't know where to put the extracted files (.obj, .3DS) :(

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
There are two posibilities:
1- Files are only edit data, this is, you can only access the files with UnrealEd (or other edition softs). In other words, modellers/skinners material.
2- Need to find the proper location so the game can load up the files (I will check that later). Perhaps Klasnic could give us a hand here.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Well that explains all. Files are not ready to use on UT2k4, simply left to all so we can view what they are doing and make suggestions, right?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Sadly I don't have any of that programs (except Upaint, which I'm trying to understand).
Klasnic, are you there? Please tell how you can texture a model without usign the .utx files. I coudln't believe that 'til I downloaded the Hammy model.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
UnrealED is in your UT2004\System folder (if you're ready for a headache - crashes a lot unless you're used to using it)... I've no idea how to bring the .obj in though - I just read it somewhere. The only way to the best of my knowledge to texture a model without a .utx is in an actual modelling program and I've not figured out how to date :(

As for the actual thread - Here's another Halo vehicle... This time it's the Halo Banshee now updated with bot support and that is @ http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=4748

Aug 2, 2004
Oh, its a different color... me download. Personally I dont care if the bots dont use it... means more banshees for me. Me d/l.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Those bots are like thieves, stealing MY Banshees!! Where are the Elites to stop them? (Vehicular Manslaughter!)

Vash_The_Stampede

Humanoid Typhoon
Aug 22, 2004
I downloaded the Banshee mod and entered a game with the mod activate.
The host could see it but i couldn't, is this a common problem or have i gone wrong somewhere.

Aug 2, 2004
Ghost rules and it has cloaking though I can tell because it is more of the predator thing that any1 could see with the naked eye.