1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Halo Elites

Discussion in 'Requests' started by The_Cape, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Marusame_[BD]

Marusame_[BD] Leader of the Black Death

hey if there really is a master chief model i'd like to dload it but that link doesn't work is there another link?

plus also i like the idea of the halo elites.

2. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

3. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

Klasnic , if you can´t find a skin or model , it´s not existing , right ? :2thumb: :D

4. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

5. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

RarLabs
    WinRar-Downloadpage

6. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

:lol: I'll never be up to your standards SaD *not worthy* :D

7. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

Thanks for the help.

8. The Helios

The Helios Keeper of the Ancient Ones

Any news of the Covenant Elite model?

9. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

EvilEngine as far as I know is working on the U2Skaarj fixes(please remember this) if you wan't to know more contact him. When the fixes come out I'll let you all know that another project of his done.

10. TheToMmStEr

TheToMmStEr umm...Slacker?

this is sad, instead of going through all this work why don't u guys just buy the game?

11. Mr.Wigglez

Mr.Wigglez Wiggle With Me!

buy halo........that game freakin SUCKS!!!!! its jus slow motion easy as hell to snipe ppl and the story was gay. not gonna bother playin halo2.

12. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

I bought Halo for the story and when it came out it was pretty darn good but UT2004 blows it out of the water for multiplay and just plain jumping in blowing stuff up. And you dont think it would be nice to see a invasion type with Halo enemies, acutally I shoiuld mention that EvilEngine.

13. Mr.Wigglez

Mr.Wigglez Wiggle With Me!

i never liked halo. played it once at some friends party and i was like this game freakin sucks ass. and only the comp nerds that were there liked it.

14. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

I'm surprised because comp people should hat Halo because it was originally on the Xbox. I dont have XB so I had to get the comp version which from magazines had said was not as god as the console vairiant.Also being the uber nerd...err... gamer that I am I had found my way to series of scifi novels that were actually made based on the series and reading the latest one is like what Enter the Matrix was for the last Matrix films, a sort of bridge that explains whats going on. We all have our rigtht to like what want.

15. _MAGGOT_

_MAGGOT_ New Member

PC version not as good as Xbox version? What the hell mag said that? It's exactly the same except for 3 small details. In MP, there are 2 new weapins. Flamethrower, and the Fuel Rod gun. And, the tank is replaced by the Rocket Launcher Warthog.

Other than that, they are the same.

I liked Halo, not for the story though. I felt the story had some problems, but I liked the gameplay. The Master Chief looks pretty cool too. lol

16. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

Its an awesome looking game but there are some minor flaws in the PC version. THe difference is small but for some it is picked up on quickly. I think one of the best parts of Halo is the visual style and designs, it just looks so cool.

17. The Helios

The major problem of the PC version is the way it was ported. It requires too many machine for its graphics. But it is a cool game (specially the Convenant Elite). Story has many flaws but they put the novels to solve that.

18. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

Halo

So you guys like Halo? Take a look here

Basically what we're talking about is all the Halo Models and all vehicles, maps, etc being ported to UT2004. There's a total conversion in the works for you ppl so I guess that's another request being answered :D

19. Darth_Chaos

Darth_Chaos God

Forgot about that place. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  20. The Helios

Finally I tracked down EvilEngine! Damn, this Halo mod will kick ass (if they do it correctly!) ALL the vehicles and models! Hard to believe but I'm a believer.

Edit note: Screenshots, my god, they are porting the original models? I will play it to check it out.

Another edit note: The Elite Convenant looks great! (At least from behind).

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004