Halo Elites

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Wow, don't get upset! :D You dissapeared at the morning. You can't imagine how boring was the work without all you around. Only SaD came here to give me some advice (thanks for that).

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Oh, man, give me time to read! :lol:
I have news: I have sended to Klasnic the .upl of the Elvish golem to see if he can solve the problem and I submitted a wallpaper to Skin City.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Seem we are tracking down each other to tell us the same! Don't worry sometimes the machines betray us. They think that our programming is inferior.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
old_man_funk said:
A guy (EvilEngine I think) over at the official boards in converting almost all the Convenant models from Halo to UT2004, so the Elite should be released sometime soon ;)
NICE!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!! :biorifle: :crazydance:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea its kool if u like halo which i didnt. it was to slow paced for me. i jus never got into it. i dont like 1st person shooters that much, unreal only one i play and like.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
marko go to levels4you.com and there is a halo pack really big halo pack there, go d/l it have fun.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
marko go to levels4you.com and there is a halo pack really big halo pack there, go d/l it have fun.
Thanks a lot Wigglez!!! :D