Halo Elites

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vash_The_Stampede

Humanoid Typhoon
Aug 22, 2004
Thanks for that Klasnic i never though of that one. I'll have to check up on that one :2thumb:

Chaos - Only Megaman related peeps i like is Forte.exe and Zero :p hehe

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
No probs... I'm patched to 3270 and the noderunner mut doesn't work at all for me and I'm guessing that's why. Chaos I haven't seen it elsewhere although I'm sure it'll be on UT200XHQ as they're always on top of new things ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
On a side note: If you get the Halo vehicle pack and it says it's by Agent Scully, it's not. That person reportedly stole another's work and posted it as his own. Agent Scully was working on the HaloUT mod but has since been forcibly removed.

*FYI*

Aug 2, 2004
Awesome. I like the HQ better becuase it is 100% free unlike file front and planet which have servers for paying people and not.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ahh :eek: was wondering how long it'd take u to notice hehe. Let me know what you think of the tc versions as I'll probably do future ones more like that - That skin is the Nemesis one I was after and I must say I'm pleased with the results although it's a bugger to get a decent screenshot of - that's why I asked Buffy to take a few for me ;) I think I prefer him to Vryko too

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Hey, hello everybody again. No news about the Convenant and other Halo related models?

PD: Nice avatar changes, Klasnic & Chaos. The Gundam gifs are awesome!

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Did ya get the vehicle pack Helios? It's awesome as for the actual player models Chaos will probably know ;)

PS my new avatar is long overdue hehe

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Oh, but the Corrosion one is also great (I used that once). I will get the pack as soon as possible.

Aug 2, 2004
I started to figure out the nemesis and dmitri thing though wasn't sure. I must say that they look great. Glad to hear like the gundams I shoudl still have the links if you want your own. As for news on models..... EE's new liandri angel shoould be out soon :D. I am pretty busy right now with rom stuff(oh is it sweet :D).

Edit: To get the flying mses go here http://www.epy0n.com/info.htm and then check the properties of the flying guys on the bottom. For the sds go here and I suggest you save them to your comp and upload them as avs http://hk.geocities.com/lee860126/download-gif.htm (there are 2 animated gifs here as well).

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Please take a look at the pics.

I have the Warthog and Scorpion, how do I get working the rest of the vehicles?

Attachments

• Halo on UT 2.jpg
    Halo on UT 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Halo on UT.jpg
    Halo on UT.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I'll check. Thanks, Chaos.

PD: Your sig and avatar are changing every day or I'm still sick???