1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ground Branch (by Blackfoot Studios)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Psychomorph, Jan 19, 2008.

1. soultaker007

soultaker007 Member

whatever. in a few years they could have shown more. People donate a game that will (if they will) play his grandchildren :)
    For me : They are bastards. sry but 7 years of work... lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

They already changed movement speeds and other stuff. It's going slow, but it does.

Problem is simply they have no money and therefore no workforce. It's a reality.

They'll release a tech demo soon, so people can see stuff. Later they want to release the early access, to flush in some money, so that they can finally pick up the pace.

Potential is all there, I saw it in the alpha testing builds, but it lacks the logistic right now to push things further. We'll get there.

3. vitamin

vitamin Member

4. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

Yup, it's happening guys.

Please pre-order the Operator Edition to support them and give them a tip while at that. Money decides how far and how fast they can go.

My humble contribution (Note the over shoulder is DEBUG mode for testing):

Free-aim enabled:

5. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

6. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

its the year 2015 and im still running on outdated hardware...

bleh

7. andy_kosela

andy_kosela Member

I think the best military nonscripted AI (AI that implements realistic infantry behavior) was in Vietcong. The AI there was just amazing -- it was able to flank, duck, hide behind cover, advance and even throw grenades at you!

To this day Vietcong 1 is a great SP experience and on large screens it actually still looks good. It is easily moddable too.