Fraghouse Community Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Originally the release date was set on 15th of August, but we will delay it for a few weeks. Don't ask me why, coz im just back from vacation and need to rest. :p
So i'll find some time to update the 'Official FHCP Site' this week. Check it one of these days for more info about the happenings around the FHCP. (click sig banner)

Ta! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Hey Dark_Dust, can I have my FHI-Encircled map added to the FHCP?

Although on reading the list of what will/is currently in it, I'd like to add some of that stuff to my map (V2 weapons, Particle Turrets, MiniRocketLauncher Turrets, the "5 new weapons").

Any chance I can maybe have those things mentioned above now, so I can add them to the map, and then submit it in time for the FCHP's release? :D

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Today i have updated the FhCP site with 17 brand NEW screenshots of total 7 maps. I have also updated several other pages.

Head over to www.fhi-communitypack.tk to find out or click this link (ad free) if the other link doesn't work.

Feel free to post your thoughts and such here... heh..
;)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Might I just say how much donkey nuts it sucks to know that this was delayed by a few WEEKS. It might as well be an eternity. :(

hurry up, damn it :p

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Yup, lots more content, plus more testing and more polishing up, its only a few weeks, it will soon past, glad you looking forward to it though :)

We needed the extra time anyway, we only a small team and we have done loads of maps, takes ages just to make one, even the simple ones. I can honestly say we are getting things together now, everyone on the team is very excited.

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Glad to see my main map is in the pack. And doing well. :)

You don't have to add PlanetArborea. It was just a small project - my first map made from scratch. But if it's going in, then that's cool too.

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
I'm in the process of making a new map. At the moment it's going through adjustments, so it won't be appearing yet.

What I will tell you though, is that I used some StaticMeshes from Chaos UT (latest version of course) in the map. So you'll need Chaos UT to see them.

I am also considering adding a few more weapons and vehicles from other mods too, like Airpower (vehicles) and Unreal 4 Ever (few weapons).

Mr. SlackPants

The red guy
Aug 12, 2004
The Netherlands
sv4.3dbuzz.com
Mr. marik. using content from other mods is not smart. People that wont have it will not be able to play your map.

Also one other more important thing. Did you ask permission at the chaosUT team to use their content ? If you didn't asked or haven't got permission don't use it at all.

Using content for which you dont have permission to use is bad practice.

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
In that case my new map is screwed......or is it?? Hehehe!!
Well in that case, I'll redesign everything to be Fraghouse and normal UT (vehicle wise for the latter).

My map is structured like so. At one end, there are 3 "bases". One is where most players will spawn, and there are many turrets and cannons for use there. Next is the "armoury", where you will find a heap of weapons, ammo, shield and health. Finally, the "motorpool", where you have a heap of vehicles to drive.

Sound good?

Mr. SlackPants

The red guy
Aug 12, 2004
The Netherlands
sv4.3dbuzz.com
Well. i'm not saying you can't use vehicles and weapons from other mods. But you do limit your audiance even further with it. FHI has already a limited player base and i don't think everyone is prepared to download and install even more mods just for a map. Certainly not 56k-ers. So if you use other weapons and such, make sure you want that.

What i do say is that you should not use the chaosUT stuff, certainly not if you haven't asked. :) If you had permission you could, but personly i wouldn't do it at all.

Map idea sounds good to me. :D

I'm working on my second map as well. Got some screenies if anyone is interested. :)

[edit]Removed the pictures, sicne they where old. I'll post new ones. :)

Last edited:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Mr.Marik.. We dont want "bad things" to happen now do we?

Well Baz, you can minimise it by properly putting anti portals in and zoning.

!! oi Slack, Neat screenies man :D

Mr. SlackPants

The red guy
Aug 12, 2004
The Netherlands
sv4.3dbuzz.com
Yeah. Well fps is excellent at this point. It has a lot of detail, but fps is keeping somewhere around 60-65. Which is above average for my machine. With most epic maps i'm around 35, so i think i should be able to keep the fps at a nice rate. :)

Thanks for the comment. :D

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Hm.. i also have some screens (also posted in our own forum btw, you might have seen it)

SS01.jpg

SS02.jpg

SS03.jpg

This map aint done yet, so you surely will see some difference in the final version. Also, vehicles will be used. :)