Forget about the positive thing you heard about The Netherlands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
When you've got the mayor of Maastricht rapping about weed it can't be that bad ;)

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Hizzle said:
More like Norgay.

--Harrm

LMAO Better yet How about "NorShut your silly-ass mouthsWayGay" Maybe, "NorAre we cool like the USWayGay" A simple "No Way- ehGay" (to Canadian). or "NorGet your fat ass outta my car and find your ownWayGay." Also, "NorIf you don't like it, I'll put your sh!t up for auctionWayGay." "We don't have sh!t to say because were so WayGay."

Just some suggestions. Take 'em or Leave 'emGay!

Edit: I just thought of another one. "NorWe sure are moreWayGayer than our French friends which is hard to beWayGay."

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
For those a bit slow, the word "gay" stopped being insulting back in the early 90's.

Anyway, Holland has a lot of good things going too, like....uhm...tulips and...uh..shoes made of wood and ...oh well, I guess that's about it :p

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There are cheaper countries (eg Africa) and expensier countries (eg Monaco) than the Netherlands in the world.

I think mostly all things got much too expensive in Europe the last years, some really benefited of the introduction of the Euro.....

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Almost said:
For those a bit slow, the word "gay" stopped being insulting back in the early 90's.

Anyway, Holland has a lot of good things going too, like....uhm...tulips and...uh..shoes made of wood and ...oh well, I guess that's about it :p
Well, isn't it true that bestiality can be distribued legally in the Netherlands? There you go: insta-win. :D

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Almost said:

Cheese :D:D

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Ah that's not true at least not in Germany. It's a myth that the Euro lead to general higher prices. If you look at the consumer price index used to calculate the inflation rate you see that many things are way cheaper now than they were before. So the overall change was in the range of the normal inflation.
And generally our standard of livening is much higher than it was in the 80s. Also compare the "stuff" we have with the "stuff" your parents had.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
The_Rostam_Happy_Police_Special_Task_Force_Delta said:
That stuff sure isn't making anybody happy.

It's making somebody money though.

And there we have it. I've solved the mystery of 'OMG_TAXES!'

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
It just shows that our PSPD are smarter than your PSPD. Ours actualy managed to install a system that kinda appears to be democratic but realy is a PSPD paradise. :p

PSPD = Piss Sweating Priest(s) of Darkness