1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Checking in...

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by RaekwoN, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Rico Heart

Rico Heart offline: 2000; online: 2005

o7

Hello guys!

I've played a couple of hundred hours with INF in my early twenties. INF ruined most shooters for me. :)

Interstellar Marines has some of INF's merits, and I'm keeping an eye on it, enjoing some challenging coop games agains quite good bots. Today I looked at a suggestion gdoc for IM, and someone refers back to INF, linking this video:

Looking at the comments there, I got the impulse to check these forums and express my gratitude for INF to the devs and the community. Thanks guys, I will always be an INF person I think... weird.

2. Logan6

Logan6 TC Vet

There just has never been a better FPS than INF. It's still King.

Ground Branch is coming along though! The City map is quite nice. Hoping they will import more INF maps into it, though I saw Fat Marrow just brought back Road to Kandahar. Waiting for Border Town now!

Seeing how long it's taking to make Ground Branch, you can tell just what a Work of Art Infiltration was.

BlackFoot Studios should also take a look at some of the old True Combat maps to import in. I'm sure Coroner wouldn't mind, as it looks like he's through doing anything with TC.