1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Checking in...

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by RaekwoN, Jun 30, 2010.

1. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

And here is my late reply to your late reply! :D
    Not playing anymore unfortunately, 3 kids, 2 works... Have an account in Steam but didn't get there for a long time. Except to downloads Total Wars WarHammers but still didn't play them, lol. Used to play a bit Heroes and Generals also some years ago.

2. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

The man who once asked his kid in an INF game if his room was already cleaned! Ho the laugh!

3. zeep

zeep :(

Calling all DTAS players!

Hey Madwoffen, just thought about emailing you a few weeks ago when i contacted some old Inf dtas-ers. Good to see you here. I take that as a sign you're ready to come back to gaming. ;)

4. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

I wish, ho yes I would but this year would be quite hard given the lack of free time I have.
    I just updated my email in beyondunreal as it was using one dead for almost 15 years, lol.

zeep likes this.
  5. zeep

zeep :(

Hehe take your time MadWoffen. But not too long.

We're playing GB weekly matches at least, us old Infers and a dedicated DTAS group. Fat has really been coding and creating so much for Ground Branch, and consequently for us ;). DTAS is great fun to play in it's current state. Would love to see more guys from old Inf days.

Fat Marrow likes this.
  6. Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow Vegetable

What up, fellow Infers. Just to let you know that version 1032 of Ground Branch is out now, and it includes the new (?) DTAS game mode, coded up by little old me. What more do you need? Nothing. What excuse do you have for not coming and playing DTAS? None. G'wan...
    upload_2022-2-2_12-55-47.jpeg

{GD}Ghost and Rico Heart like this.
  7. {GD}Ghost

{GD}Ghost Counter Terrorist Operative

Checking in. How is everyone doing?

8. {GD}Ghost

I'd be interested in chatting with former Infiltration members and maybe doing some gaming together. I've recently downloaded Squad, but I've played much since Infiltration. :)
    https://discord.gg/TA6mJd68

9. Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow Vegetable

Hey Ghost!

Ping me your steam name and I'll buy you Ground Branch. It's not as big as Squad and it has DTAS, and you can come play that with me and Zeep (and others).

Do it do eeeeeet

Edit: no obligation to play, dw :)

10. {GD}Ghost

I go by Phienyx on Steam.

11. Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow Vegetable

I sent you a Steam friend request, which I think is needed for me to do step 2...

12. Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow Vegetable

Dang, you already had it/ got it - hit us up for a DTAS game!