Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Assumptions. They're most likely unlocked from badass challenges or dropped from bosses.
There are a thousand skins in the game (mostly the same skins with different color schemes)

A gaming company that is giving us unlockables that can be earned in game and not through dlc? No fucking way. I will believe it when I see it.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
The Sir Hammerlock trailer gleams over character customization. I just had the impression it was similar to BL custo, you just have more than colors to change.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I've got a bunch of girt certificates to Amazon, if I buy the retail boxed version, can I link it to my steam account and get all the steam features or is it already just a steam version in a box?

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I've got a bunch of girt certificates to Amazon, if I buy the retail boxed version, can I link it to my steam account and get all the steam features or is it already just a steam version in a box?

It is steam works so retail will link with steam automatically

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Weird. Maya and Zero have the same number of skills, but Gunzerker has a few more than the commando. Does this imply 2 of the classes are OP and therefore need less skills? Wouldn't surprise me if the siren is an overpowered bitch again :D

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Hell if I know, it does look like Maya is going to be able to cause more elemental damage than Lilith
Look at the Cataclysm tree. By the time you finish that you'll be causing Fire, Corrode, Electrocute and Slag damage

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So Gaige the Mechromancer has been finalized and will be available Oct 16th
If you preordered, she's free. If you didn't, she's $10

4 DLC campaign addons are planned, $10 each or $30 for the "Season Pass" which contains all 4

If you got a Golden key, you'll find the chest in Sanctuary. The key cannot be traded/sold/etc, can only be used once, the weapon you get from the golden chest is tradeable and will always be purple quality

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So Gaige the Mechromancer has been finalized and will be available Oct 16th
If you preordered, she's free. If you didn't, she's $10

4 DLC campaign addons are planned, $10 each or $30 for the "Season Pass" which contains all 4

If you got a Golden key, you'll find the chest in Sanctuary. The key cannot be traded/sold/etc, can only be used once, the weapon you get from the golden chest is tradeable and will always be purple quality

holy jesus christ. 10 bucks for a goddamn character. Gearbox you are out of your goddamn minds. Gonna wait for a 75% off dlc bundle.

Last edited:

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Yea, that was my general reaction to the prices as well, but they made it sound like the extra campaigns would be on par with Knoxx, so the price seems a bit more reasonable

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Yea, that was my general reaction to the prices as well, but they made it sound like the extra campaigns would be on par with Knoxx, so the price seems a bit more reasonable

If they are knoxx quality then $10 bucks is suitable. If they think they can get away with another zombie island or claptrap... then waiting I shall do.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Due to the lack of better options on the market as far as new upcoming titles go, I'll be getting on the bandwagon here... Ugh.