1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mozi, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

started a Mechromancer to play with a friend who is new to Borderlands. She's so much fun to play with. :D

2. ambershee

ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks

Yeah, the Mechromancer was my favourite character by far. Actually has an interesting skill tree, for one.

3. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

Her Ordered Chaos tree is pretty powerful, even if you only invest enough to get to her Discord skill(minimum 11 points)
    Usually my builds with her don't go past Discord and instead dump points into the BFF or LBT trees
    Hell, for the most part you damn near don't have to go past this build to faceroll most enemies(262% damage increase and the accuracy loss is easily manageable)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  4. ambershee

Digistruct Peak is a complete waste of time and money. Don't bother with it :/

I've run through the gauntlet three times (takes about 10 minutes each time). It's pretty short and fucking boring. Couple of new enemies here and there, but nothing exciting.

5. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Sure but I'm downloading anyway. I want the level cap increase. It's not a lot of money.

6. ambershee

I don't know, after running two characters to 61, and two other characters through the game + DLCs at least once, I don't really know if I could be fucked to grind another 11 levels.

7. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

Wait until you unlock the Overlevels, you won't be able to breeze through them after overlevel 3 or 4 unless you're sal. :p

8. Manticore

Seriously; when has BL or BL2 not been about grinding?

9. Balton

for some reason I believe that there's alot more to do on that map...

10. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

So Gearbox has added the Community Day 2013 skins/heads to the common drop pools for enemies, thing is they're bugged in many ways, one of which makes it easier to get them
    Basically take any character you have, switch them to Normal mode and fasttravel to ClapTrap's Place, then run around smashing the ice chunks.
    Once you take them all out, Save+Quit and reload.

You're likely to get at least 1 skin per run, but that isn't guaranteed, either way. Average time to get them all seems to be ~40 minutes of running around
    Big thing to remember: Actually claim the skins before you save/quit. If you leave the pickup in your inventory, they will disappear

Tha skins/heads:
    [​IMG]

11. Balton

I just did that and came here to post about it... took me 8 runs to get everything with that exact same method.

then I hit up the slot machines in sanctuary hoping to get some E for my Gaige and instead I got a 30 Gunerang ( :( :p )

12. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

I expect to see more game breaking MP cheating a la Evil Smasher soon, only permanent and a lot worse:

[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/K2Ici8y.jpg[/screenshot]

13. ambershee

Overpower Requirement: 55?

Yeah. That's not glitched, that's got to be hacked in (i.e save edit or similar).

14. Manticore

I've got to get me one of these!