Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
started a Mechromancer to play with a friend who is new to Borderlands. She's so much fun to play with. :D

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Her Ordered Chaos tree is pretty powerful, even if you only invest enough to get to her Discord skill(minimum 11 points)
Usually my builds with her don't go past Discord and instead dump points into the BFF or LBT trees
Hell, for the most part you damn near don't have to go past this build to faceroll most enemies(262% damage increase and the accuracy loss is easily manageable)

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Digistruct Peak is a complete waste of time and money. Don't bother with it :/

I've run through the gauntlet three times (takes about 10 minutes each time). It's pretty short and fucking boring. Couple of new enemies here and there, but nothing exciting.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values

I've run through the gauntlet three times (takes about 10 minutes each time). It's pretty short and fucking boring. Couple of new enemies here and there, but nothing exciting.
Sure but I'm downloading anyway. I want the level cap increase. It's not a lot of money.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I don't know, after running two characters to 61, and two other characters through the game + DLCs at least once, I don't really know if I could be fucked to grind another 11 levels.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com

Wait until you unlock the Overlevels, you won't be able to breeze through them after overlevel 3 or 4 unless you're sal. :p

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I don't know, after running two characters to 61, and two other characters through the game + DLCs at least once, I don't really know if I could be fucked to grind another 11 levels.

for some reason I believe that there's alot more to do on that map...

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So Gearbox has added the Community Day 2013 skins/heads to the common drop pools for enemies, thing is they're bugged in many ways, one of which makes it easier to get them
Basically take any character you have, switch them to Normal mode and fasttravel to ClapTrap's Place, then run around smashing the ice chunks.
Once you take them all out, Save+Quit and reload.

You're likely to get at least 1 skin per run, but that isn't guaranteed, either way. Average time to get them all seems to be ~40 minutes of running around
Big thing to remember: Actually claim the skins before you save/quit. If you leave the pickup in your inventory, they will disappear

Tha skins/heads:
oKFYkt5.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So Gearbox has added the Community Day 2013 skins/heads ...

I just did that and came here to post about it... took me 8 runs to get everything with that exact same method.

then I hit up the slot machines in sanctuary hoping to get some E for my Gaige and instead I got a 30 Gunerang ( :( :p )

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I expect to see more game breaking MP cheating a la Evil Smasher soon, only permanent and a lot worse:

[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/K2Ici8y.jpg[/screenshot]