Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Pre-order on Amazon is $50 right now(No Creature Dome, but meh)

And it looks like they released some info on the pre-order bonuses
Premiere Club - Pre-Order bonus includes:
The Golden Key - "Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest."
Vault Hunter's Relic - "Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic."
Gearbox Gunpack - "A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora."

There's also a lot of info here: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2
For one, using elemental weapons on enemies of the same element type will result in severly gimped damage instead of the BL1 standard of "beat the crap out of them with bullet damage"

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
The best part is the comic book DOWNLOAD. They put all that shit in there, and you have to download the comic book. What?

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Borderlands 2 is available for preorder on Steam now, and this weekend they're doing 10% off preorders if you own the first--that alongside the 4 pack bonus means that if people here wanted to do a divvy, it just a smidge over $40 each.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I have a copy of Borderlands for the 360 and since I won't preoder it because I'm broke and won't have the PC to run it, can anyone use it for the preorder discount?

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Randy Pitchford's gaming sessions were pretty awesome, revealing some gameplay aspects (including an early version of the Mechromancer [which is as of yet untextured and untested]) as well as some customization options/menus, among other things. I look forward to this game, I really do.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
The best part is the comic book DOWNLOAD. They put all that shit in there, and you have to download the comic book. What?

it's like Battlefield 3 Premium where they promise you exclusive premium content and the first release is a DOWNLOAD book containing artwork. lame. at least the comic can be read.

also, Vaskadar, please stop posting all those awesome vids. I want the game NOW, even if I have to beat a homeless person senseless :mad:

Last edited:

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I bought the four-pack on Steam and was able to sell two of the three extra copies for $50. Total out-of-pocket for BL2: $16.50.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So I spotted this while digging up an image of the cover art
LvJaX.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There's a few new videos section from the PAX event, mostly the repetitive dome arena thing all over again , but thankfully there was a single player section:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgoEwb5C3As[/m]

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVInCLFxhSo[/m]

If you must see the arena vids, this same user uploaded them for our convenience (The PAX video is 4 hours long, it has ~1 hour of borderlands).

DLC costumes I guess.

Assumptions. They're most likely unlocked from badass challenges or dropped from bosses.
There are a thousand skins in the game (mostly the same skins with different color schemes)

Last edited: