2008 Make Something Unreal Contest Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hey im doing TC and costume characters for this competition. Havent even started but i want to make it for this first phase for costume characters.

Some questions - would be nice if Epic them self can answer question 2
1. The skeleton rig is not in T pose is this correct? I just downloaded and the hands are down almost relaxed.
2. Wondering if i can do a remake of an already existing game for the TC. It will be specifically for this contest only, would this be against the rules. I have 2 games in mind, Tenchu and Resident Evil.

I can answer number 2. http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/rules.aspx

Submissions may not promote third party products or services, or incorporate third party intellectual property, including, but not limited to copyright protected software, images, characters, logos, names and trademarks.

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Ok thanks guess ill have to come up with my own imagination :/ own characters own design, a lot of whole new stuff :) Gonna make it that much harder lol.