Checking in...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Hey fellas! I want to play some INF and I think I can drag some old names back with me, and maybe some new ones too. I would love it if someone would upload their UT/INF folder with everything installed/updated because it's always such a pain in the ass with compatibility issues and I will share that folder with others.

Nice to see some familiar names and I hope to play some INF with everyone soon. Hope everyone has been doing well.

Hey there.

The latest version of the installers on the Inf website seemed to work fine for me for everything except online play, in part because the masterserver is dead and (I suspect) because of firewall issues at my end. It would be nice to at least have a server radar that worked by some means other than the dead masterserver.

Madden

May 16, 2006
Yea I downloaded everything new that I saw last week and tried to play online and had more than one version mismatch. I don't get too much fun playing locally against bots so I figure if someone can upload their install folder that's completely updated with all the weapons and extra maps and so on I will use that and circulate it too so if I put a server online everyone will be good to go.

Madden

May 16, 2006
I'll try that (ut4.36 and the CE download above). Do i need any additional packs, weapon mods or anything else of that nature?

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Well, holy shit. There are still people here. Talking. This thing is like a time capsule, buried in a tiny corner of the vast internet for future generations to marvel at. Except we never really bury it. Instead, we keep putting new things into the capsule, sort of. Anyway, this is my insignificant contribution to keep this place from getting buried. For what it's worth, I miss the golden years and the people I shared them with.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Oh wow, I can't believe this forum is still here. I was in the process of moving and found my Infiltration 2.9 install CD, so decided to check back in. Hello to anyone that remembers me!

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
Had an urge to play some of the maps I loved 16 years ago. It's surprisingly hard to find most of them online, but I luckily had burned many of them to CD back then. Thank god for small harddrives back then, I suppose. If anyone has any maps, or are looking for some specific one (I might have it on CD), PM me.