A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Steam finally got me. Even though I already bought Just Cause 2 on release day for 360 and already put over 70 hours into a single completionist game, I've picked it up again just now on Steam for 7.5 dollars. Something tells me I'll have some time at some point to blow up some commie regime's military equipment, might as well have it in the cloud I suppose.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
You can still buy Auto Assault a lot of places as well.

The best part is I think you're not entitled to a refund from the retailer if you do pick it up, since it's the publisher who's responsible.

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
Just as an FYI, the Good Old Games deals on the classic Dungeon and Dragon games is going to end tomorrow, so if you want any of them, now is the time to pick them up.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Thinking BFBC2 and SMB for today.

Remember, folks... (non-daily deals) items that are on sale today should remain on sale through Jan 2 and may very well be tomorrow's daily deals.

A few awesome indie games for mega-cheap (might wait to see if any of these come up in indie packs):
- Everyday Genius: Square Logic $1.50
- Misadventures of PJ Winterbottom $0.49
- Toki Tori $1.25

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. 2 for $10, not bad.
First F.E.A.R. is worth the $10 alone, F.E.A.R. 2 tho, meh

Portal for $3.74, $2.25 if you have HL2 already

Deus Ex GOTY and Invisible War for $3

Wow, all Rockstar games(13 of them) in one pack for $40

22 Valve games for $50

Bunch of indie packs for $5 each

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Thinking BFBC2 and SMB for today.

SMB and Peggle Nights for me from the dailies. I think I've skipped PN in years past and I'm itching for more plinko.

Going to toss Winterbottom in because why not?

Deus Ex GOTY and Invisible War for $3

This is all sorts of messed up. I snagged DX last year during the sale and it's actually more expensive to buy IW individually than the package price.

Anyone know if the extra DX would become a giftable item if I get the collection?