New Samus Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Yo goldfenix, any updates?

ZSSXface1.jpg

Testrun

May 29, 2008
Sorry, was just trying to help. ;)
:)
Yo goldfenix, any updates?

up·date (up-date)
1. Information that updates something.
2. The act or an instance of bringing something up to date.
3. An updated version of something.

<post pic of old beta version of model>

<old beta version of model>

<old version>

At first my face was like :con:

Then after 5 seconds it was like :confused:

Then 5 seconds after that I was like :shy:

Then I was like :D

Then finally I was like :lol:

Goldfenix

yus
Sep 21, 2005
a place that only I can exist in
hah hey guys. its 7 am here, and coming back here popped in my head. i cant believe i havent been here for so long compared to how much i used to. has you can prob tell by how long i disappear, im not so much into the character design trade (however its called) but its still a hobby. Currently im working on my own mod for UT3 has hobby too but UT2004 ive almost moved out of. I cant promise that Samus will be released but at the same time i feel that it should because its been years in progress. I mean i started her in 10th grade I think, and now im out of highschool, so over 2 years easy. there has been alot of updates with her though, mainly improvements to the texture and animations. im tempted to just release what i have though and be done. tell me what you guys think

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Eh, I wouldn't worry about working on it if I were you and just release the damn thing. Heck, even release the source files and let other people finish it or work with it, it's not like there's a good reason to claim it for yourself.

That's just me though, I don't even play any UT games anymore. :p

Starry Might

bFemale=True
*DECIDES TO POST HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!*

hah hey guys. its 7 am here, and coming back here popped in my head. i cant believe i havent been here for so long compared to how much i used to. has you can prob tell by how long i disappear, im not so much into the character design trade (however its called) but its still a hobby. Currently im working on my own mod for UT3 has hobby too but UT2004 ive almost moved out of. I cant promise that Samus will be released but at the same time i feel that it should because its been years in progress. I mean i started her in 10th grade I think, and now im out of highschool, so over 2 years easy. there has been alot of updates with her though, mainly improvements to the texture and animations. im tempted to just release what i have though and be done. tell me what you guys think
Well, I've looked at this topic every now and then, and I would definitely like to see at least one of the models (maybe "UT3"?) come out, 'cause Zero Suit Samus is my second-favorite character in "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" (after Prince Marth :D).

How far along is she, anyway?

*LEAVES*

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Damn, I can't believe how long ago all this happened. Makes me feel old. Let's keep this thread alive for memories sake. ;)