PS3 users stop worrying about us 360 gamers please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mabz

Mar 31, 2005
In terms of platforms other than pc, i was thinking of getting an XBOX 360 but now I'm thinking of a PSP which my bro bought and I'm loving it...

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
I'm thinking about getting one of those X360 consoles. The part of no user modding is a weakness. Perhaps Epic will be allowed to patch it and release some high rated custom material. Still, I rather wait until prices goes down so I can do most of this for free. I honestly don't believe that the next generation consoles and games will be much more fun than what can be produced today.

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
Anuban, this may come as a shock to you but it's the PC gamers who are laughing at the console gamers and wondering why in the world someone would want to play an online multiplayer game on a console when PC's are the kings of online multiplayer and custom maps and mods.

Brain

PC to 360 convert
King me!

Oh c'mon yall, everyone is laughing at everyone else. Everybody thinks that they and the people that play on their platform are the "Kings" and everyone else is a fool.

There are plenty of reasons to play an online multiplayer game on a console and I would go into them but only a console player would really understand and they already know why.

aieeegrunt

Another Day in Paradise
Jun 18, 2008
I find PS3 users by far the most annoying and defensive when it comes to their consoles. I t's always fun to shut them up simply by saying "Halo" followed by "Gears".

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
who cares, it'll be on both consoles and PC, PC players will never play Console players in UT3.
Split Screen, Nice for Friends to come over n play, but otherwise. Lets try n remember it's still UT3, NOTHING has changed.

For the record, I own all 3 consoles, and have UT3 for the PC, and PS3.

Enfluence

I kinda like UT3.
Jan 25, 2008
I am really getting tired of seeing PS3 gamers across different forums tell us 360 gamers how much we going to miss out because of the lack of mod support. You know what PS3 gamers .... DON'T worry about it ... its not your money and its not your platform so why are you trying to tell us that it will suck and not to buy it? Oh right because you know this version has Split Screen support and you keep trying to convince yourselves that mod support is better. You sure are not trying to convince 360 gamers because it is not something we were ever worried about seriously with this game. Heck none of the 360 titles have this feature and that doesn't stop them from selling well. People need to understand that 360 gamers simply live for shooters ... period. We don't need mods but we do require split screen so our friends without 360s can come over and still join on in the fun. I know my friends are going to enjoy actually playing with me instead of just seeing me play with (or even letting them play) the cool new maps and models.

So look PS3 users you got your version and you got it first and you got mod support ... great ... good for you ... so do us 360 gamers a favor. Just leave us alone and let us decide what we want to purchase. Its our turn now ... accept it and move on to your MGS4 game and be happy that you have great games to play. And yes I am an owner of course and really don't consider myself a 360 gamer or PS3 gamer but I am just tired of seeing the PS3 users knock the 360 version when they already have theirs. Anyway just think about it PS3 gamers ... we know what we are getting and we are more than happy with the extra content and the split screen and don't mind the trade-off.

I'm sorry but is this a joke? i'm going to spend 40£ on a game thats going to have the same modes same maps for ever just because it has split screen mode...nah i'm ok...id rather just go to a lan centre and play with 30 people on the pc

all this fighting over consoles is stupid....everyone knows pc is the king...and others who believe different are retards

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
So because someone doesn't share your viewpoint that PCs are the best gaming platform for online shooters you call them retards or say other less than flattering things ... that is so immature it is really amazing you would even say that here. So according to you millions of Halo 3, Gears of War, R6V, CoD4, etc. are all retards and are just wasting their time? That defies reason and logic. This thread is not about the PC anyway ... its very specific. And yes for me having the ability to play friends locally without them having to have a 360 or HDTV with a 5.1 SRS HTS to get the impact they will get playing the game on my setup and also having new levels is worth it. Now if UC3 was coming or had even been announced maybe I would pass but this is the only Unreal goodness on the 360 that is next gen so I must have it. I like the 360 controller better than the PS3 one anyway.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
So because someone doesn't share your viewpoint that PCs are the best gaming platform for online shooters you call them retards or say other less than flattering things ... that is so immature it is really amazing you would even say that here. So according to you millions of Halo 3, Gears of War, R6V, CoD4, etc. are all retards and are just wasting their time? That defies reason and logic. This thread is not about the PC anyway ... its very specific. And yes for me having the ability to play friends locally without them having to have a 360 or HDTV with a 5.1 SRS HTS to get the impact they will get playing the game on my setup and also having new levels is worth it. Now if UC3 was coming or had even been announced maybe I would pass but this is the only Unreal goodness on the 360 that is next gen so I must have it. I like the 360 controller better than the PS3 one anyway.

Clown says what?