PS3 users stop worrying about us 360 gamers please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Brain

PC to 360 convert
LOL, yall are too much.

Oh wait, as a cl0wnsole, er console gamer, I am supposed to say something derogatory in response anytime anyone casts dispersions at my platform of choice. Ok, here goes...

Consoles suck!

Wait, no. That's not what I meant to say. That must have been a Freudian memory left over from my PCs4life days.

What I really mean to say is that PCs SUC* ... er hang on a sec... am I sUpOSed tO Do ThE CApS ThiNG nOW oR N0t...

Man, this fanboy stuff is harder than it looks. Oh, nevermind.

LOL, yall are too much.

Oh wait, as a cl0wnsole, er console gamer, I am supposed to say something derogatory in response anytime anyone casts dispersions at my platform of choice. Ok, here goes...

Consoles suck!

Wait, no. That's not what I meant to say. That must have been a Freudian memory left over from my PCs4life days.

What I really mean to say is that PCs SUC* ... er hang on a sec... am I sUpOSed tO Do ThE CApS ThiNG nOW oR N0t...

Man, this fanboy stuff is harder than it looks. Oh, nevermind.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think i love this person

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
[SCREENSHOT]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38702000/jpg/_38702889_console_wars300.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesfeatures/consolewars_16a.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Anisotonic

Jan 21, 2008
Montréal
I am a PC gamer and I worry about the lot of you because of your obstination to play FPS games on consoles, forcing FPS game makers to adapt (read: dumb down) their products for this particular market.

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I am a PC gamer and I worry about the lot of you because of your obstination to play FPS games on consoles, forcing FPS game makers to adapt (read: dumb down) their products for this particular market.

this is not true, but you ALSO know this is another topic altogether.