PS3 users stop worrying about us 360 gamers please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
I am really getting tired of seeing PS3 gamers across different forums tell us 360 gamers how much we going to miss out because of the lack of mod support. You know what PS3 gamers .... DON'T worry about it ... its not your money and its not your platform so why are you trying to tell us that it will suck and not to buy it? Oh right because you know this version has Split Screen support and you keep trying to convince yourselves that mod support is better. You sure are not trying to convince 360 gamers because it is not something we were ever worried about seriously with this game. Heck none of the 360 titles have this feature and that doesn't stop them from selling well. People need to understand that 360 gamers simply live for shooters ... period. We don't need mods but we do require split screen so our friends without 360s can come over and still join on in the fun. I know my friends are going to enjoy actually playing with me instead of just seeing me play with (or even letting them play) the cool new maps and models.

So look PS3 users you got your version and you got it first and you got mod support ... great ... good for you ... so do us 360 gamers a favor. Just leave us alone and let us decide what we want to purchase. Its our turn now ... accept it and move on to your MGS4 game and be happy that you have great games to play. And yes I am an owner of course and really don't consider myself a 360 gamer or PS3 gamer but I am just tired of seeing the PS3 users knock the 360 version when they already have theirs. Anyway just think about it PS3 gamers ... we know what we are getting and we are more than happy with the extra content and the split screen and don't mind the trade-off.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Im just here to say PC rawkz y0uR s0cKZ 0ff! :eek:

Nothing to see here move along...

Honestly, we get it 360 is getting UT3 and PS3 has already got it. This just sounds like when my bro and I were kids how we had to measure our glasses of softdrink to make sure they were the same size otherwise it wasnt fair.

Just remember its UT3 for [platform] not [platform] UT3 :cool:

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
This is not meant for you folks since you are not harping about the PS3 being better and telling 360 gamers that their version sucks. I thought I made that pretty clear ... so really I surprised to see any of the folks commenting on this thread actually here. Strange ... you know I am not addressing you and yet you still feel you have to add something. Whatever ... my message still stands and the people who it is directed at know who they are. No console wars here either as that is exactly what I am talking about. 360 gamers are not saying they have the best version (though in many ways they do) but they are already catching grief from PS3 users who are not happy with Epic.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Actually anuban all I saw was you harping on like but we got splitscreen so neh! I think you could have achieved a better message without all that hence my eg of my bro and I as kids.

Honestly it doesnt matter who gets what, I can see your point but UT3 is above any single platform, the fact is we all get to play UT3 (well most of us) so just play it :p

Oh btw, theres two types of gamers, casual and hardcore... You dont need to tag a 360 on there like you work for MS, oh shi... Now my bias is showing through *runs*

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I am really getting tired of seeing PS3 gamers across different forums tell us 360 gamers how much we going to miss out because of the lack of mod support. You know what PS3 gamers .... DON'T worry about it ... its not your money and its not your platform so why are you trying to tell us that it will suck and not to buy it? Oh right because you know this version has Split Screen support and you keep trying to convince yourselves that mod support is better. You sure are not trying to convince 360 gamers because it is not something we were ever worried about seriously with this game. Heck none of the 360 titles have this feature and that doesn't stop them from selling well. People need to understand that 360 gamers simply live for shooters ... period. We don't need mods but we do require split screen so our friends without 360s can come over and still join on in the fun. I know my friends are going to enjoy actually playing with me instead of just seeing me play with (or even letting them play) the cool new maps and models.

So look PS3 users you got your version and you got it first and you got mod support ... great ... good for you ... so do us 360 gamers a favor. Just leave us alone and let us decide what we want to purchase. Its our turn now ... accept it and move on to your MGS4 game and be happy that you have great games to play. And yes I am an owner of course and really don't consider myself a 360 gamer or PS3 gamer but I am just tired of seeing the PS3 users knock the 360 version when they already have theirs. Anyway just think about it PS3 gamers ... we know what we are getting and we are more than happy with the extra content and the split screen and don't mind the trade-off.

The fact that your getting riled up over this is enough to make me bust at the sides. Anyone in their right mind knows that the kiddies out there will ALWAYS claim their version is better, which in turn starts a flame fight that you get all bent out of shape over. This is done simply so those starting the flame will get a hard-on and wank one off for the night. If it seriously makes you sad, dont read the posts. Get the game when it comes out, have a few beers and possibly some chicks, and enjoy.

epix

Jun 12, 2008
I couldn't care less what platform I game on. I was a hardcore PC gamer around 2003-2006 and just recently starting console gaming. End of this year I plan on upgrading my computer when better games come out but honeslty.. I was planning on getting UT3 for my Xbox and they've stated that we'll get DLC similar to mods.. not the freedom of making whatever you want but they said they'll get us DLC as often as possible.. so hopefully we'll get legal compilations of the most popular mods that Microsoft can agree to have uploaded.

If this is the case we'll lose alot of freedom with modding, but we'll still get our share of interesting content.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
This is not meant for you folks since you are not harping about the PS3 being better and telling 360 gamers that their version sucks. I thought I made that pretty clear ... so really I surprised to see any of the folks commenting on this thread actually here. Strange ... you know I am not addressing you and yet you still feel you have to add something. Whatever ... my message still stands and the people who it is directed at know who they are. No console wars here either as that is exactly what I am talking about. 360 gamers are not saying they have the best version (though in many ways they do) but they are already catching grief from PS3 users who are not happy with Epic.
So then what's the use of posting the thread since this forum can't relate to it?

Rujman

Mar 20, 2008
All I gotta say is...

PS3 version or 360 version, I can play my version at more than 30 FPS without autoaim.

Long live PC