What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Someone forged 3 checks of mine. Had to go to the bank, close my checking account, Open a new one. Accountant had to search down every check written the past 2 years. Figure out every Voided Check and missing Check.

Someone left a forged check on the floorboard of my car that was used at Huffy's, probably for Beer. Smart criminals... In the end though we got it figured out who it was, and how many checks were taken and used. I didn't press any charges but will get the money back. Just one big headache for 4 hours.

After I got my hair did today I wandered around the mall looking for "now hiring" signs. I saw one (and only one) at Hot Topic. I went in and talked to the manager lady, and not only did she seem to think one must be experienced at retail to do retail (srsly, how f**king hard can it be?), but the hours averaged like five a week and there were no benefits. Queer.

At the start of the new year it seemed everyone wanted to hire someone; now no one does. In January I got tons of calls from people who found my resume on the various sites its scattered over, and I even got some interviews out of it. Of course, those didn't work out, and given the recession and all, there aren't many jobs being posted and I haven't heard from anyone in quite some time. I'm never going to find a job. :(

I know someone here going through the same exact thing. The problem is that were in a small town, so any jobs that are hiring turns into a big competition between 8 or more potential employees to get the job. So 7/8 people end up with no job. Places around here are full and don't accept applications. But ****, I've been wanting to work at Hot Topic for a couple of years, but the nearest one is in Rockford Illinois and thats about 45 minutes away. They play some really unique music with no lyrics, which I was enjoying. I wouldn't mind working their just for the music despite the odd odors like in Spencer's, but not as strong.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Someone forged 3 checks of mine. Had to go to the bank, close my checking account, Open a new one. Accountant had to search down every check written the past 2 years. Figure out every Voided Check and missing Check.

Someone left a forged check on the floorboard of my car that was used at Huffy's, probably for Beer. Smart criminals... In the end though we got it figured out who it was, and how many checks were taken and used. I didn't press any charges but will get the money back. Just one big headache for 4 hours.
Same thing happened to my mom. Forged checks, and credit card fraud. Fortunately we resolved both and now she and I are with LifeLock.

BLASPHEMY!
No its not. Will give it credit tho, beats paying for Verizon.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Same thing happened to my mom. Forged checks, and credit card fraud. Fortunately we resolved both and now she and I are with LifeLock.

No Doubt, I'm on high security and high maintenance for good after this incident, as far as credit cards, checks, and personal belongings go.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
BAD Taco Bell........ freakin painful, I'd rather have been punched in the face. heh.

every once in a while taco bell gives me the the kind of stomach pain that feels like an angry kitten with sharp claws is climbing through my small intestine. five to ten minutes later i'm pissing out my ass. it must be e coli or something.

koop

Jan 30, 2008
i went to bed at about 230am last night and i set my alarm for 1015am this morning so i can get up and take care of all the things that i needed to do this morning. about 8 hours of sleep wouldve been good for today.

i woke up at about 530am and i could not fall back to sleep for the life of me. :mad: i still did what i needed to do this morning but i didnt go to the arcade like i wanted to after that because i was dead tired by 230pm. just woke up a minute ago. :mad:

i guess i could make a good thing out of it and go pick up super smash bros tonight at midnight. ;)

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Our neighbors having sex that loud that they woke me up at 3 am! :mad:

Bah. You're just jealous. Stop whining. :p

I get annoyed when I just sit here trying to think of something productive to do but nothing comes to mind even though I KNOW there are lots of things I could be doing.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
(I would dump my girlfriend to be with her, not that she's prettier or anything, but I'm seriously crazy over her... also my lady and I are going through a rough patch right now).

Life is way too short to be with people you aren't compatible with or you don't like anymore.

Trust me when I say been there, done that, wish I would have gotten out sooner.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Someone was being a such a dick on my thread that Renegade Retard got it closed (yeah, Ren aka: Mr Forgiving and this guy pissed him off) after I came back after a long day at the garage. I'm a mechanic for those of you that are thinking "What the hell is he doing in his garage for 10 hours?" Ugh, I come home smelling like a biohazard (and actually with all that oil from that Ford diesel I kinda am) take a shower, find those wonderful cheeses I bought from the Amish has began to mold (It's really old cheese), also to discover that the only thing I don't need to throw out is some French bread... So Dinner for me after a rather ****ty day is hard as steel bread and water. Oh joyious amounts of heaping smelly joy...

Why must people be retarded? I get enough of it at work, so much I thought at first that everyone around here was friendly and warm. For God's sake I was told to F*** off and I thought that was better than "Uhhh... whatsa oil filter? Do I really need that? I think yer just tryin' to nickel and dime me to death... Oh and the guys at the other shop says I need to get my headlight fluid filled every three weeks so could you do that while I'm here?"

I declare today, March 8th, Brundlef***day. I f&!?ing hate stupid people.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Join them.

depending on what they look like do just that!

And I am still annoyed by Berlin's public transport being on strike. tommorow they'll up the whole thing by having every line and every bus not drive... and I am in what could be described as my finals and need to be punctually. I probably have a walk home ahead of me tommorow of around 3 hours. :(

Last edited: